Show off your PC!

  1.    #1751

    Got some new stuff today. 43" Ultra superwide or something like that lol. It's 120Hz Samsung and an absolute joy for everything especially my racing games with the G29 racing wheel. Also a new Corsair Void Pro headset which was somewhat of a bargain from Amazon. And finally I decided to send my ROG Strix 2080ti back to Amazon before the 30 day return window expired and I managed to get a FTW3 Ultra for pretty much the same price .
    Been a fun day!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	254.3 KB 
ID:	232700Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	275.6 KB 
ID:	232699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	box.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	200.9 KB 
ID:	232698
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    #1752

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    Got some new stuff today. 43" Ultra superwide or something like that lol. It's 120Hz Samsung and an absolute joy for everything especially my racing games with the G29 racing wheel. Also a new Corsair Void Pro headset which was somewhat of a bargain from Amazon. And finally I decided to send my ROG Strix 2080ti back to Amazon before the 30 day return window expired and I managed to get a FTW3 Ultra for pretty much the same price .
    Been a fun day!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	254.3 KB 
ID:	232700Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	275.6 KB 
ID:	232699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	box.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	200.9 KB 
ID:	232698
    B E A utiful
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #1753

    Access Denied said: View Post
    B E A utiful
    Thanks bud
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #1754

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    Thanks bud
    Very welcome

    I am looking forward to a build (no idea when) where I can utilize cable routing and some more lights. I used cathode, I think is the name back in the day. It lit up my case in entire dark blue. My current setup is mess inside and over 5 years old. One day.........
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #1755

    Access Denied said: View Post
    Very welcome

    I am looking forward to a build (no idea when) where I can utilize cable routing and some more lights. I used cathode, I think is the name back in the day. It lit up my case in entire dark blue. My current setup is mess inside and over 5 years old. One day.........
    Cool bud. The case I am using has lights built in already and the rest of the light comes from the fans and obviously the mobo, ram and GPU. It takes time to get things the way you want them.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #1756

    I know how bad this looks but no amount of air dusting can fix it. Over 5 years of wear and tear, air dusted on the regular, but the buildup has accumulated. I believe it would take disassembling and cleaning every part to get the look back to normal. Please be kind lol:

    Attachment 232705
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 13,219
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1757

    Looks great Paul!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #1758

    Access Denied said: View Post
    I know how bad this looks but no amount of air dusting can fix it. Over 5 years of wear and tear, air dusted on the regular, but the buildup has accumulated. I believe it would take disassembling and cleaning every part to get the look back to normal. Please be kind lol:



    Attachment 232705
    Lol, yeah I think a brand new clean build is in order mate! So long as it still does it's job you are fine though

    Dude said: View Post
    Looks great Paul!
    Thanks Doug
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #1759

    Nice job, Sir Paul. You'll have fun with your new stuff. Even a headset, I'm shocked.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #1760

    essenbe said: View Post
    Nice job, Sir Paul. You'll have fun with your new stuff. Even a headset, I'm shocked.
    Thanks Steve, it's a real nice setup! I just need to find the time to have some fun on it now! Yes the headset was another bargain. It's 100 on Amazon but they had it in a warehouse deal with a slight scratch on it which I can't actually see. It cost me 56 so close to half price!

    Hope you're doing good. I am hitting the sack now! Been a long day lol.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Show Us Your Temps in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
I thought since a lot of us on this forum are general PC (Windows) enthusiasts, that it would be fun to compare temperatures. The specific temperature I am interested in is the CPU temp. Please provide a screenshot showing your temps. You...
Solved TechSpot SSD Show Down in Drivers and Hardware
Was reading some info on SSDs over on TechSpot, and thought I would shear. Hope you find this info hopeful when deciding on an SSD for the first time or even if just upgrading from an old one. At the top of the food chain are Samsung's SM951 and...
Show us your Start! in Chillout Room
Show off your PC! in Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:11.
Find Us