Show off your PC!

  1. Access Denied's Avatar
    Posts : 11,013
    Win10 x64
       #1721

    I know how bad this looks but no amount of air dusting can fix it. Over 5 years of wear and tear, air dusted on the regular, but the buildup has accumulated. I believe it would take disassembling and cleaning every part to get the look back to normal. Please be kind lol:

    Attachment 232705
      My Computer

  2. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,066
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1722

    Looks great Paul!
      My Computers

  3. paulpicks21's Avatar
    Posts : 950
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1723

    Access Denied said:
    I know how bad this looks but no amount of air dusting can fix it. Over 5 years of wear and tear, air dusted on the regular, but the buildup has accumulated. I believe it would take disassembling and cleaning every part to get the look back to normal. Please be kind lol:



    Attachment 232705
    Lol, yeah I think a brand new clean build is in order mate! So long as it still does it's job you are fine though

    Dude said:
    Looks great Paul!
    Thanks Doug
      My Computers

  4. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,507
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1724

    Nice job, Sir Paul. You'll have fun with your new stuff. Even a headset, I'm shocked.
      My Computers

  5. paulpicks21's Avatar
    Posts : 950
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1725

    essenbe said:
    Nice job, Sir Paul. You'll have fun with your new stuff. Even a headset, I'm shocked.
    Thanks Steve, it's a real nice setup! I just need to find the time to have some fun on it now! Yes the headset was another bargain. It's 100 on Amazon but they had it in a warehouse deal with a slight scratch on it which I can't actually see. It cost me 56 so close to half price!

    Hope you're doing good. I am hitting the sack now! Been a long day lol.
      My Computers

  6. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 7,107
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       #1726

    Hi,
    Nice Paul cool setup it's not vaping yet though

    I've seen worse dust traps
      My Computers

  7. kipper's Avatar
    Posts : 445
    Win 10 Pro 64
       #1727

    Very nice setup Paul... enjoy
      My Computers

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,547
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1728

    Access Denied said:
    I know how bad this looks but no amount of air dusting can fix it. Over 5 years of wear and tear, air dusted on the regular, but the buildup has accumulated. I believe it would take disassembling and cleaning every part to get the look back to normal. Please be kind lol:

    Attachment 232705
    My apartment is dusty as hell in the summer(lots of traffic on my street), but inside my PC it's clean thanks to the air filters on the front and top my case(air intake) . I only take them off when benchmarking.
    Do you live here:
    Show off your PC!-image.jpg

    Time to order a set of filters, example: https://www.caseking.de/en/demciflex...-zust-059.html
      My Computers

  9. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 7,107
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       #1729

    Hi,
    Yeah I added some old speaker cloth on both mine to catch micro dust.
      My Computers

  10. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,412
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #1730

    paulpicks21 said:
    Thanks Steve, it's a real nice setup! I just need to find the time to have some fun on it now! Yes the headset was another bargain. It's 100 on Amazon but they had it in a warehouse deal with a slight scratch on it which I can't actually see. It cost me 56 so close to half price!

    Hope you're doing good. I am hitting the sack now! Been a long day lol.
    Very nice setup Paul ....congrats
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums