Show off your PC!

  1. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,787
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #1591

    essenbe said:
    Kol, are you sure you don't have an ITX Motherboard? That is a really big card.
    LOL. Yeah it's massive isn't it. Nope that is the Maximus X-Hero, standard ATX motherboard. I think they call this BIG air cooling.
      My Computer

  2. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,413
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #1592

    Kol12 said:
    LOL. Yeah it's massive isn't it. Nope that is the Maximus X-Hero, standard ATX motherboard. I think they call this BIG air cooling.
    Don't fergit to upgrade your spec's now....LoL ....looks good.
      My Computers

  3. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,787
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #1593

    OldMike65 said:
    Don't fergit to upgrade your spec's now....LoL ....looks good.
    Yes of course, thanks!
      My Computer

  4. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,787
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #1594

    Guy's the fans are so quiet on this card it's amazing! At 70% they're almost inaudible. Brilliant!

    @paulpicks21 Can confirm this card is heavy and makes the 1080 Ti feel like a feather. Be careful not to drop it onto the motherboard when seating it!
      My Computer

  5. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 1,994
    Windows 10
       #1595

    Amazing builds everyone

    I might get back into the Game soon who knows actually was eyeing a Z390 Asrock Phantom

    Anyway nice to see you guys carrying on ,I passed on the RTX and even sold one of my 1080Ti's

    The 9 series looks pretty sweet though
      My Computers

  6. paulpicks21's Avatar
    Posts : 950
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1596

    Kol12 said:
    Guy's the fans are so quiet on this card it's amazing! At 70% they're almost inaudible. Brilliant!

    @paulpicks21 Can confirm this card is heavy and makes the 1080 Ti feel like a feather. Be careful not to drop it onto the motherboard when seating it!
    Lol. Looks great Kol
      My Computers

  7. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,787
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #1597

    OldMike65 said:
    Nope, you got same card as mine, so your limit is 124% Max. You could type in any # you want but the limit on your card is 124% Max. Already asked one of the techs for Nvidia about it. That 130% is for lower end cards. Not ours.
    Are you sure the 124% is not on the Master BIOS? I've seen some talk that the OC BIOS has been increased to 130% power target... Why would a lower end card have a 130% power target??
      My Computer

  8. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,413
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #1598

    Kol12 said:
    Are you sure the 124% is not on the Master BIOS? I've seen some talk that the OC BIOS has been increased to 130% power target... Why would a lower end card have a 130% power target??
    The lower end cards are not as powerful, so Evga gave them more boost. IE 130 . You can check it just by taking the slider button and moving it all the way over to the right with your mouse......it only goes to 124. (Using X1) You can type any # in, but 124 is the limit.
      My Computers

  9. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,787
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #1599

    OldMike65 said:
    The lower end cards are not as powerful, so Evga gave them more boost. IE 130 . You can check it just by taking the slider button and moving it all the way over to the right with your mouse......it only goes to 124. (Using X1) You can type any # in, but 124 is the limit.
    Thanks Mike. I've looked and it makes sense that the 2080 Ti FTW3 needs less of a power limit increase to reach it's maximum power draw of 377-380W.
      My Computer

  10. White's Avatar
    Posts : 303
    Microsoft Win 10
       #1600

    Super cool, this computer is very look
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums