Show off your PC!

  1. badrobot's Avatar
    Posts : 5,183
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #1481

    OldMike65 said:
    Oh gezzz, now you got Shawn wanting one...
    Probably because it looks like home calling...

    Show off your PC!-1540049621296.png
    Last edited by badrobot; 20 Oct 2018 at 11:09.
      My Computer

  2. N00berG00ber's Avatar
    Posts : 419
    Windows 10 Home
       #1482

    Completed system for now!

    Debating on getting a 9700k or waiting until 10nm...
    Show off your PC!-img_20181024_104518.jpgShow off your PC!-img_20181024_104503.jpgShow off your PC!-img_20181024_104625.jpgProcessing...x
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your PC!-img_20181024_104542.jpg  
      My Computer

  3. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 84,376
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #1483

    N00berG00ber said:
    Completed system for now!

    Debating on getting a 9700k or waiting until 10nm...
    Show off your PC!-img_20181024_104518.jpgShow off your PC!-img_20181024_104503.jpgShow off your PC!-img_20181024_104625.jpgProcessing...x
    Nice setup, TWO Radiators Looks really good
      My Computers

  4. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 14,192
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1484

    Looks great
      My Computers

  5. N00berG00ber's Avatar
    Posts : 419
    Windows 10 Home
       #1485

    Thank you!

    I did 2 rads because it's and aluminum kit, so I wanted as much cooling as possible! Lol also looks dope imo
      My Computer

  6. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,356
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1909
       #1486

    Nice one N00ber. What are your rads?
      My Computer


  7. N00berG00ber's Avatar
    Posts : 419
    Windows 10 Home
       #1487

    Kol12 said:
    Nice one N00ber. What are your rads?
    thank you! i have a kit. its the Fluid Gaming EK360G kit with the 240 rad extension.
      My Computer

  8. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 84,376
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #1488

    N00berG00ber said:
    thank you! i have a kit. its the Fluid Gaming EK360G kit with the 240 rad extension.
    Quick question on your cooling, how often do you have to drain and clean your cooling fluid ....every 6 months, or does it last a year??
      My Computers

  9. N00berG00ber's Avatar
    Posts : 419
    Windows 10 Home
       #1489

    OldMike65 said:
    Quick question on your cooling, how often do you have to drain and clean your cooling fluid ....every 6 months, or does it last a year??
    No idea. Only had it together for about 2 months. I'd assume it would be fine for about a year. All I'm using is distilled water and some ek clear cryofuel.
      My Computer

  10. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 84,376
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #1490

    N00berG00ber said:
    No idea. Only had it together for about 2 months. I'd assume it would be fine for about a year. All I'm using is distilled water and some ek clear cryofuel.
    Ok thanks .....that is the one drawback on those cooling systems I don't care for, having to clean, drain, and refill every 6 months to 1 year....or I would install one on my rig....
      My Computers


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums