Show off your PC!


  1. Posts : 119
    Win 10 Pro
       #1301

    paulpicks21 said:
    Looking good mate .

    Yeah more the merrier on the benchmarks!
    Cheers chap

    I've got some climbing to do to get anywhere near you lol
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #1302

    Hi,
    Nice stuff :)
    As the adage goes one is never really done
    Added a mono block to the x99 sabertooth yeah I know yes it was fun and also a second pump x299 is pretty much the same
    Water block back on the ftw3 too doing much better not great though as I expected still tinkering trying to find the rabbit hole
    Sorry for the horrible image
    Show off your PC!-x99-mono-block-dual-pumps.jpg
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 123,574
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.708
       #1303

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Nice stuff :)
    As the adage goes one is never really done
    Added a mono block to the x99 sabertooth yeah I know yes it was fun and also a second pump x299 is pretty much the same
    Water block back on the ftw3 too doing much better not great though as I expected still tinkering trying to find the rabbit hole
    Sorry for the horrible image
    Show off your PC!-x99-mono-block-dual-pumps.jpg
    Not bad Mike, think you could use a bigger case thou.
    Take a look at some Phanteks cases, they are really well built cases.
    Phanteks Innovative Computer Hardware Design
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 983
    Windows 7/64 Professional
       #1304

    I just dropped by to see what you folks are building. It's nice to see building one's own computers is still alive and well.

    Jack
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 4,573
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1305

    Look at this Corsair case, it`s a monster, and sells for $500

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Zu-DDlPPYFU
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #1306

    Hi,
    Thanks yeah I just decided to skip the new cases thing since I have two and make due and ghetto rig it :)
    Cozy
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 26,345
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1307

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Thanks yeah I just decided to skip the new cases thing since I have two and make due and ghetto rig it :)
    Cozy
    Nothing a dremel can't pimp
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 803
    Windows 10 Enterprise x64 19044.1737
       #1308

    AddRAM said:
    Look at this Corsair case, it`s a monster, and sells for $500
    https://estore.in-win.com/product/ga...bot_white-blue
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 123,574
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.708
       #1309

    Think I'll pass on that one ...LoL Actually I don't even like the looks of it either.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #1310

    Cliff S said:
    Nothing a dremel can't pimp
    Hi,
    Yeah I prefer this type type of dremel :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your PC!-2018_05_25_13_11_591.png  
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums