AMD discussion

Page 15 of 89 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #141

    Definitely need that new Pump even at 1.22v still hot like what needs to be done Mr Monster lol
    Then again i just slapped some new paste on lol

    AMD discussion-1.22v.jpg
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #142

    Hi,
    Why are you bothering with coretemp it's not showing any temps lol and multiple monitoring utilities usually conflict with each other
    hwmonitor is also not very good try hwinfo instead it's all you need try the new beta probably has fixes for amd monitoring
    Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #143

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Why are you bothering with coretemp it's not showing any temps lol and multiple monitoring utilities usually conflict with each other
    hwmonitor is also not very good try hwinfo instead it's all you need try the new beta probably has fixes for amd monitoring
    Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS
    I got the newest one's
    Anyway they're not conflicting i have them open to monitor certain things mainly voltage

    AMD discussion-1.21volts.jpg
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 16,064
    Windows 11 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       #144

    I agree with Thrash, HWinfo shows what we want to see

    AMD discussion-hwinfo.png

    New drive will be here today
    AMD discussion-2020-06-21_08h06_37.png
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,078
    Windows 10 Pro
       #145

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Why are you bothering with coretemp it's not showing any temps lol and multiple monitoring utilities usually conflict with each other
    hwmonitor is also not very good try hwinfo instead it's all you need try the new beta probably has fixes for amd monitoring
    Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS
    Is there a dark mode for that.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 16,064
    Windows 11 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       #146
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2,078
    Windows 10 Pro
       #147

    Thanks Dude....I just found the website as your were posting. Well that just sucks. With my eyes in such a bad state and getting worse....the white backgrounds nearly blind me and I cant make out any text.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 16,064
    Windows 11 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       #148

    Plankton said:
    Thanks Dude....I just found the website as your were posting. Well that just sucks. With my eyes in such a bad state and getting worse....the white backgrounds nearly blind me and I cant make out any text.
    I'm the same way, use dark mode on everything I can
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #149

    Dude said:
    I'm the same way, use dark mode on everything I can
    Easier on the eyes too
    I am going to Microcenter and grab a x73 Kraken i am going to send the Corsair back these bums had it for tomorrow delivery and pushed it back to Thursday like wtf and then i tried to cancel they want to charge me shipping labels i will call them in the morning and complain their full of shyt

    First of all the thing is still in Transit and ain't my fault they can't deliver on time i am a consumer and i will get Justice lol (Shaking Fist ) hahahahaha
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 2,078
    Windows 10 Pro
       #150

    Yep....I even have a extension for all my browsers called "Dark Reader"......makes a big difference.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums