Hardware Thread 2020  

Page 9 of 138 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 133,174
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 23H2 Build 22631.2506
       #81
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 29,685
    Windows 11 Pro x64 Version 22H2
       #82

    Thanks Mike
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,191
    Windows 11 Pro x64
       #83

    OldMike65 said:
    8.4.1 [2020/02/29]

    • Improved font selection
    • Added ShizukuSakura/ShizukuSakuraNight [Shizuku Edition]
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 7,724
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #84

    Hi,
    And you might of thought the new optimus cpu blocks were expensive

    EK just made them look affordable

    Not sure what's up with all these techpowerup reviews showing little more than a fraction of a degree 00.10 .... advancement has to be the way he assesses data and never posts max core temps ever just an average and still no HEDT chip tested

    Cheapest 2066 or 1151 water block is 256.us for copper acetal and go up from there
    EK-Quantum Magnitude CPU Water Block Review | TechPowerUp

    The best EK CPU block to date delivering lower temperatures with less hydraulic restriction EK Webshop
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 7,811
    Windows 10 Home
       #85

    sygnus21 said:
    Well I bought my first SSD back in 2010 and paid $235 for a 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD drive. Now you can get a 2TB for less than that - Samsung 860 QVO SSD 2TB
    .


    I got my first SSD a few years after you and my OCZ 120Gb was $129 with a $15 rebate.

    Only thing worth mentioning is that it was the only SSD that failed (2018).
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,724
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #86

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    And you might of thought the new optimus cpu blocks were expensive

    EK just made them look affordable

    Not sure what's up with all these techpowerup reviews showing little more than a fraction of a degree 00.10 .... advancement has to be the way he assesses data and never posts max core temps ever just an average and still no HEDT chip tested

    Cheapest 2066 or 1151 water block is 256.us for copper acetal and go up from there
    EK-Quantum Magnitude CPU Water Block Review | TechPowerUp

    The best EK CPU block to date delivering lower temperatures with less hydraulic restriction – EK Webshop
    Hi,
    As luck would have it I ended up with a ek magnitude copper acetal demo block
    Waiting for dhl shipping confirmation due tomorrow so maybe some more testing fun this weekend
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 7,254
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #87

    jadinolf said:
    I got my first SSD a few years after you and my OCZ 120Gb was $129 with a $15 rebate.

    Only thing worth mentioning is that it was the only SSD that failed (2018).
    Would that be the Vertex 2? I had one fail as well. But I've not had a single SSD fail since then.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 19,498
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #88

    swarfega said:
    Would that be the Vertex 2? I had one fail as well. But I've not had a single SSD fail since then.
    That was my first SSD too. It's still working in neighbor's laptop.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5,899
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 22H2
       #89

    swarfega said:
    Would that be the Vertex 2? I had one fail as well. But I've not had a single SSD fail since then.
    Mine is still working; though it's currently not in an active machine. I just treat it as a temp external drive by connecting to PC via USB/SATA cable when I need to move files around. In fact I've got a Vertex 2 & 4.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 7,254
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #90

    I never bought another OCZ after that, Samsung now has my soul.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums