Hardware Thread 2020  


  1. Posts : 132,313
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.2283
       #591

    essenbe said:
    Darn, I wonder what happened. It says that for me too now.
    I also checked it yesterday Steve, was same price then, I've never seen it higher ....yet.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 5,893
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 22H2
       #592

    essenbe said:
    Darn, I wonder what happened. It says that for me too now.
    Steve that's weird cause I saw the same thing you saw when I looked at it an hour ago - $681; now an hour later it says $399.99. Weird
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 12,791
    Windows 11 Pro
       #593

    sygnus21 said:
    Steve that's weird cause I saw the same thing you saw when I looked at it an hour ago - $681; now an hour later it says $399.99. Weird
    Thanks. At least I know I'm not completely senile now.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,535
    Windows 10
       #594

    sygnus21 said:
    Steve that's weird cause I saw the same thing you saw when I looked at it an hour ago - $681; now an hour later it says $399.99. Weird
    I think what you guys probably saw was other retailers price and not Newegg it happens all the time when Newegg is out of stock
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 5,893
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 22H2
       #595

    solarstarshines said:
    I think what you guys probably saw was other retailers price and not Newegg it happens all the time when Newegg is out of stock
    All we know is it said $681 and than changed again to $399.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 4,594
    Windows 10 Pro
       #596

    solarstarshines said:
    I think what you guys probably saw was other retailers price and not Newegg it happens all the time when Newegg is out of stock
    Exactly
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 7,724
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #597

    essenbe said:
    Mike, it says $681 when I go to that page.
    Hi,
    Yeah it jumps back and forth
    3rd party gouger pops up front when the egg is out of stock
    Free shipping from Israel though
    Hardware Thread 2020-image.png
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 132,313
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.2283
       #598

    Amazon also has it for 399.00 too. In stock on July 3rd. With free shipping of course.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 7,724
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #599

    OldMike65 said:
    Amazon also has it for 399.00 too. In stock on July 3rd. With free shipping of course.
    Hi,
    Yeah after all the stories about newegg and mother board damage and rma rejections I'd prefer amazon too
    But these boxes are asus sealed so I didn't mind getting it from newegg

    Amazon does have free returns and that is where i got and returned my z490 formula
    Never saw an open box discount come up either.

    Hardware Thread 2020-z490-sealed-box-plus.jpg
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 132,313
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.2283
       #600

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Yeah after all the stories about newegg and mother board damage and rma rejections I'd prefer amazon too
    But these boxes are asus sealed so I didn't mind getting it from newegg

    Amazon does have free returns and that is where i got and returned my z490 formula
    Never saw an open box discount come up either.

    Hardware Thread 2020-z490-sealed-box-plus.jpg
    Looks like you got all your goodies Mike....can't wait to see the end results. OC'n of course...
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums