Hardware Thread 2020  


  1. Posts : 132,398
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.2283
       #151

    Guess we'll see some new bench mark scores from Dude ....soon.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 16,500
    Windows 11 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       #152

    slicendice said:
    @Dude

    Awesome! I wanna hear everything about your experience with your new build. I'm drooling on similar system...but my wallet doesn't allow me to get one.
    You will, I cant shutup when I get new toys

    OldMike65 said:
    Guess we'll see some new bench mark scores from Dude ....soon.
    Roger that
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 1,191
    Windows 11 Pro x64
       #153

    Dude said:

    Oh my!
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 2,068
    Windows 10 Pro
       #154

    @Dude. Is that the 3900x?
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 16,500
    Windows 11 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       #155

    pparks1 said:
    @Dude. Is that the 3900x?
    Yes it is
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2,979
    Windows 11
       #156

    There's a new update out for iCUE. 3.28.70
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 27,003
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #157

    @Dude AMD?
    I thought you liked overclocking
    With that you'll never get 5.4GHz

    But at least with AMD you'll be safer online with AMD
    I'm talking about allllll those Intel security advisories, code and ME firmware updates

    Another nice thing about AMD now, is not only the bang for the buck, but they kick Intel's butt when it comes to energy bills with their power curves/watts per MHz.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 7,724
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #158

    Dude said:
    Hi,
    Nice Dude
    I was going to go for a 3950 or 60x but everyone sounded like 4k series was going to drop soon so I stopped that plus 3960x was priced so unbalanced from 3950x it didn't make any sense either.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 16,500
    Windows 11 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       #159

    Cliff S said:
    @Dude AMD?
    I thought you liked overclocking
    With that you'll never get 5.4GHz

    But at least with AMD you'll be safer online with AMD
    I'm talking about allllll those Intel security advisories, code and ME firmware updates

    Another nice thing about AMD now, is not only the bang for the buck, but they kick Intel's butt when it comes to energy bills with their power curves/watts per MHz.
    Yeah, wont hit 5.4 but I sure will enjoy all those cores. Should be a big improvement over my 7700K


    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Nice Dude
    I was going to go for a 3950 or 60x but everyone sounded like 4k series was going to drop soon so I stopped that plus 3960x was priced so unbalanced from 3950x it didn't make any sense either.
    Figured you would go for the 3970
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 27,003
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #160

    Dude said:
    Yeah, wont hit 5.4 but I sure will enjoy all those cores. Should be a big improvement over my 7700K


    Yep you can game, and run a streaming VM and a game server all on one machine now.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums