Windows 10: Passmark Performance Test Benchmark

Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
  1.    1 Week Ago #871

    @Dude
    Ok guys, got a New little bump, thanks to all you guys this morning, for helping this old fart!!!!! Holy Smokes....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Newest_Score.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	184572
    Last edited by OldMike65; 1 Week Ago at 12:12.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 379
    Win10 Pro 64bit 1803 ver 17134.1
       1 Week Ago #872

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Ok guys, got a New little bump, thanks to all you guys this morning, for helping this old fart!!!!! Holy Smokes....
    That is awesome man! This is why I want to build a new one. Your: CPU nearly 5x my score, Memory over 2x, Disk over 8x.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #873

    Time for my good friend Andrew ......to play next.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #874

    Access Denied said: View Post
    That is awesome man! This is why I want to build a new one. Your: CPU nearly 5x my score, Memory over 2x, Disk over 8x.
    Thank you Sir .......to be honest, the money I spent on this rig, would really surprise you.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 10,527
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       1 Week Ago #875

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Thank you Sir .......to be honest, the money I spent on this rig, would really surprise you.
    Wouldn't surprise me. I think we have about the same rig.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #876

    essenbe said: View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me. I think we have about the same rig.
    I saved everything in one of the profiles Steve, I am now back to normal OC .....not going to play anymore for now.
    Thanks Steve, Andrew, and Cliff, for all your advice this morning!!!!!! Very Much Appreciated
    I am still in shock, right now.....
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 19,812
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       1 Week Ago #877

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    I saved everything in one of the profiles Steve, I am now back to normal OC .....not going to play anymore for now.
    Thanks Steve, Andrew, and Cliff, for all your advice this morning!!!!!! Very Much Appreciated
    I am still in shock, right now.....

    Even Extreme overclocking is team work
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    1 Week Ago #878

    Cliff S said: View Post

    Even Extreme overclocking is team work
    You guys are very good teachers .....thanks again Cliff.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 19,812
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       1 Week Ago #879

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    You guys are very good teachers .....thanks again Cliff.
    You're welcome.
    You got me to try and oc my ram higher, and as a test I went to 3100MHz in the DRAM Frequency dropdown menu.
    And had no problems benching or running a VM, but the system ran about 8C warmer, so I went back to XMP
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    1 Week Ago #880

    Cliff S said: View Post
    You're welcome.
    You got me to try and oc my ram higher, and as a test I went to 3100MHz in the DRAM Frequency dropdown menu.
    And had no problems benching or running a VM, but the system ran about 8C warmer, so I went back to XMP
    I did take a quick look at my temps when I was playing, don't think they went over 50 .....at any point.
    Now I am back down to my high 20's and low 30's.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Valley Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
    Valley | UNIGINE: real-time 3D engine Run at the preset as shown here 29503 Leaderboard 5618BD790EB7FD6E%2134014&authkey=ACI_p_RvnuEepAk&em=2&wdAllowInteractivity=False&ActiveCell='Sheet1'!A3&wdHideHeaders=True&wdDownloadButton=True
    Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
    Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
    Source A Guy
    First Benchmark in General Support
    There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
    Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
    Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47.
    Find Us