Passmark Performance Test Benchmark

Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
  1.    21 Oct 2017 #691

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I fixed it.
    It was the Direct X 10 run that wasn't working right.
    Attachment 159428

    By the way, this DirectX 10 custom run, with all settings maxed ran, but really stresses the video card:
    PassMark Advanced 3D Test:
    =========================
    Attachment 159430
    Nice Run Cliff ......here was mine, but I just used the default setting on my old girl ...:) Plus your monitor is much better than mine too.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mine1.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	159452
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,981
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       21 Oct 2017 #692

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Nice Run Cliff ......here was mine, but I just used the default setting on my old girl ...:) Plus your monitor is much better than mine too.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mine1.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	159452
    You base run beats my OC
    GTX 1080Ti vs, GTX 1080,

    The 4K only gets 60Hz so it would only show 60FPS anyhow and the response time is only 4ms(GtG).
    Definitely not a gaming monitor, but a professional one.

    I bought it because it's great for graphics and video(if you turn off all the artificial enhancement crap, and just calibrate it to daylight, and room ambient lighting for the evening).

    It has 100% RGB color gamut(color space), and with 4K I can get more fine detail in the wallpapers I make.
    Plus it's IPS: BenQ BL2711U CAD Professional Monitor | BenQ USA
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    21 Oct 2017 #693

    Cliff S said: View Post
    You base run beats my OC
    GTX 1080Ti vs, GTX 1080,

    The 4K only gets 60Hz so it would only show 60FPS anyhow and the response time is only 4ms(GtG).
    Definitely not a gaming monitor, but a professional one.

    I bought it because it's great for graphics and video(if you turn off all the artificial enhancement crap, and just calibrate it to daylight, and room ambient lighting for the evening).

    It has 100% RGB color gamut(color space), and with 4K I can get more fine detail in the wallpapers I make.
    Plus it's IPS: BenQ BL2711U CAD Professional Monitor | BenQ USA
    They make a darn nice monitor Cliff ...mine is a very old ViewSonic 27" Led nothing special about it. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,981
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       03 Nov 2017 #694

    Latest update:
    V9.0 Build 1020 - 3rd/November/2017

    • Added a 64bit build of the DX12 test executable which will be launched on 64bit systems.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    03 Nov 2017 #695

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Latest update:
    V9.0 Build 1020 - 3rd/November/2017

    • Added a 64bit build of the DX12 test executable which will be launched on 64bit systems.
    Thanks Cliff for the heads up on this. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    10 Nov 2017 #696

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,398
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       10 Nov 2017 #697

    Great run doorules
    Last edited by Dude; 10 Feb 2018 at 18:24.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,981
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       20 Nov 2017 #698

    New update today:
    V9.0 Build 1021 - 20th/November/2017

    • Fixed the naming of some AMD RX 560 cards when they share the same device ID as the RX 460
    • Updated help to a new format to allow opening and display of current topic on Win10 systems
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    20 Nov 2017 #699

    little bump, nice to crack 10K :)

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    20 Nov 2017 #700

    chip @ 4.7 crappy day outside, nothing better to do

      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
Valley Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Valley | UNIGINE: real-time 3D engine Run at the preset as shown here 29503 Leaderboard 5618BD790EB7FD6E%2134014&authkey=ACI_p_RvnuEepAk&em=2&wdAllowInteractivity=False&ActiveCell='Sheet1'!A3&wdHideHeaders=True&wdDownloadButton=True
Source A Guy
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:44.
Find Us