Windows 10: Passmark Performance Test Benchmark

Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
  1. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       15 Apr 2017 #401

    Cliff S said: View Post
    It's time for:
    That's after I finished installing

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fire ex.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	130314

    as I don't want this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pc fire.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	130317
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,683
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       15 Apr 2017 #402

    worf105 said: View Post
    That's after I finished installing

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fire ex.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	130314
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,209
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       15 Apr 2017 #403

    I'm trying to hang with worf, no luck yet
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	passmark8791.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	130324
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       15 Apr 2017 #404

    Dude said: View Post
    I'm trying to hang with worf, no luck yet
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	passmark8791.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	130324
    Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       15 Apr 2017 #405

    Dude said: View Post
    I'm trying to hang with worf, no luck yet
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	passmark8791.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	130324
    Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid

    I've got my cpu running at 5.1 GHz with 5.1 GHz Cache (don't ask @ what voltage) RAM still at 3200MHz 15-16-16-35-1T @ 1.3530v
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,683
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       15 Apr 2017 #406

    worf105 said: View Post
    Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid Delid

    I've got my cpu running at 5.1 GHz with 5.1 GHz Cache (don't ask @What voltage) RAM still at 3200MHz 15-16-16-35-1T @ 1.3530v
    ah-hem! @ what temps, hmmmmm????
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       15 Apr 2017 #407

    Cliff S said: View Post
    ah-hem! @ what temps, hmmmmm????
    Not too sure as frightened to look but my garden used to look like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lush garden.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	336.7 KB 
ID:	130333

    But now it looks like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hot back yard.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	130334
    But no CPU throttling
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,683
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       15 Apr 2017 #408

    worf105 said: View Post
    Not too sure as frightened to look but my garden used to look like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lush garden.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	336.7 KB 
ID:	130333

    But now it looks like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hot back yard.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	130334
    But no CPU throttling
    The Scottish Doomsday CPU?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       15 Apr 2017 #409

    Cliff S said: View Post
    The Scottish Doomsday CPU?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my house.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	130343
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,683
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       15 Apr 2017 #410

    worf105 said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my house.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	130343
    I hope you threw on a nice piece of beef, with lots of fat(the flavor carrier in meat), before you OC'd
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Valley Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Valley | UNIGINE: real-time 3D engine Run at the preset as shown here 29503 Leaderboard 5618BD790EB7FD6E%2134014&authkey=ACI_p_RvnuEepAk&em=2&wdAllowInteractivity=False&ActiveCell='Sheet1'!A3&wdHideHeaders=True&wdDownloadButton=True
Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
Source A Guy
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37.
Find Us