Windows 10: Passmark Performance Test Benchmark

Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,653
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       09 Apr 2017 #331

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    The one that always kills my score is the 3d score .....if not for that, my total would be a lot higher....
    Do you mean 3D Mark, Mike?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    09 Apr 2017 #332

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Do you mean 3D Mark, Mike?
    Yup Cliff .....thats the one that kills my total
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       09 Apr 2017 #333

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Andrew, have you gotten the new NVMe driver from Samsung yet?
    It's version 2.2: http://www.samsung.com/global/busine..._Driver_22.zip
    Thanks Cliff, Downloaded and installed. Will test when the following problem has been solved:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z170 sata ports 2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	253.8 KB 
ID:	129087
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    09 Apr 2017 #334

    worf105 said: View Post
    Thanks Cliff, Downloaded and installed. Will test when the following problem has been solved:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z170 sata ports 2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	253.8 KB 
ID:	129087
    256GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2 PCI-e 3.0 x 4 NVMe kill at least some SATA ports (usually).
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,653
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       09 Apr 2017 #335

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yup Cliff .....thats the one that kills my total
    It is older than the 10 series...
    Here is a comparison, using MSI, might be different products, but the approximation to your EVGA is the same.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	327.0 KB 
ID:	129089
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,653
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       09 Apr 2017 #336

    worf105 said: View Post
    Thanks Cliff, Downloaded and installed. Will test when the following problem has been solved:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z170 sata ports 2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	253.8 KB 
ID:	129087
    Check your manual, it could be M.2 and SATAe sharing:
    Here is mine
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	129090
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    09 Apr 2017 #337

    Cliff S said: View Post
    It is older than the 10 series...
    Here is a comparison, using MSI, might be different products, but the approximation to your EVGA is the same.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	327.0 KB 
ID:	129089
    Yes Cliff that is the weak link in my system, I need to upgrade my gpu .....going to later this summer. Prices are still dropping, so I am waiting a bit longer. Looking to get a 1080 card at some point.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    09 Apr 2017 #338

    The 2 things on my Want List are a Evga 1080 card and a Intel i7-7700K :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,653
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       09 Apr 2017 #339

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    The 2 things on my Want List are a Evga 1080 card and a Intel i7-7700K :)
    If it takes to long for the CPU, then you can get the Intel i7 - 8700K
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    09 Apr 2017 #340

    Cliff S said: View Post
    If it takes to long for the CPU, then you can get the Intel i7 - 8700K
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dog%20Hmm.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	129093
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Valley Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Valley | UNIGINE: real-time 3D engine Run at the preset as shown here 29503 Leaderboard 5618BD790EB7FD6E%2134014&authkey=ACI_p_RvnuEepAk&em=2&wdAllowInteractivity=False&ActiveCell='Sheet1'!A3&wdHideHeaders=True&wdDownloadButton=True
Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
Source A Guy
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:43.
Find Us