Windows 10: Valley Benchmark

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
  1.    17 May 2018 #361

    worf105 said: View Post
    Thinking of getting one also but will wait for the 1180ti. Probably cost 1000000
    Yeah probably lol. I dunno though, gpu prices were inflated due to mining and short supply but that all seems to have come to an end now so I would like to think the next gen will be on a par price wise with the current prices. I won't mind chucking 700 to 900 at a GPU. If it's touching a 1000 forget it!
    They haven't said what they will be called yet. Maybe 1180 and 1180ti or maybe 2080 and 2080ti. All speculation so far. I wouldn't mind getting an EVGA non TI first and using their step up program to change to the TI. We will see hey!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803)
       17 May 2018 #362

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    Yeah probably lol. I dunno though, gpu prices were inflated due to mining and short supply but that all seems to have come to an end now so I would like to think the next gen will be on a par price wise with the current prices. I won't mind chucking 700 to 900 at a GPU. If it's touching a 1000 forget it!
    They haven't said what they will be called yet. Maybe 1180 and 1180ti or maybe 2080 and 2080ti. All speculation so far. I wouldn't mind getting an EVGA non TI first and using their step up program to change to the TI. We will see hey!
    WIll be another Zotac for me hopefully the 1180/2080 Ti Amp Extreme........ Mmmmm what to call her?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    17 May 2018 #363

    You and your names! Call her Morag.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803)
       17 May 2018 #364

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    You and your names! Call her Morag.
    That was a name considered before Nessie was picked
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 3,667
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       17 May 2018 #365

    Hi,
    Wild this is one of many benchmarks that really suck for me lol :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803)
       17 May 2018 #366

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Hi,
    Wild this is one of many benchmarks that really suck for me lol :)
    But you are doing so well with your scores.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,250
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       17 May 2018 #367

    The worf's prayer

    Yea though I walk through the "Valley" of Unigine,
    I shall fear no crash.

    For Cu Sith is with me.

    Her GPU & Mem speeds,
    do comfort me
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    17 May 2018 #368

    And that's me done for the night. Catch you guys tomorrow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vnew.PNG   valley.jpg  
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,024
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       17 May 2018 #369

    Board updated
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803)
       18 May 2018 #370

    Cliff S said: View Post
    The worf's prayer

    Yea though I walk through the "Valley" of Unigine,
    I shall fear no crash.

    For Cu Sith is with me.

    Her GPU & Mem speeds,
    do comfort me
    Cliff you have a way with words.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Heaven Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
http://unigine.com/en/products/benchmarks/heaven Run it at the Extreme Preset as shown here 29363 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXv8A0-_KU Leaderboard
Catzilla Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Another benchmark. You can register for free and run 720p, How good are your catzilla scores? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSNwmx9cOE Get it here, now Version 1.4 Downloads - Download
Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07.
Find Us