Heaven Benchmark

  1.    #1421

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Well new bump for me today....
    Attachment 230281
    Very good bump Mike, moves you up a few places there and I am getting scared now lol. Well done mate!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    #1422

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    Very good bump Mike, moves you up a few places there and I am getting scared now lol. Well done mate!
    Thanks Paul...LoL
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #1423

    Last bump for tonite

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6623.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	230284
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 13,209
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       #1424

    Board updated
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #1425

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Last bump for tonite

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6623.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	230284

    Great score Mike, I am too tired to try and beat it tonight but i'll be back lol.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #1426

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    Great score Mike, I am too tired to try and beat it tonight but i'll be back lol.
    Yep....got to post some new scores on FS ....soon....LoL
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7.    #1427

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yep....got to post some new scores on FS ....soon....LoL
    I was expecting to wake up this morning to being beat on all the FS scores but thankfully you haven't posted any lol. I will try and get back on Heaven tonight. I think it's going to be another cold one haha.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,830
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #1428

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    I was expecting to wake up this morning to being beat on all the FS scores but thankfully you haven't posted any lol. I will try and get back on Heaven tonight. I think it's going to be another cold one haha.
    Aren't you coming into spring Paul?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #1429

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    I was expecting to wake up this morning to being beat on all the FS scores but thankfully you haven't posted any lol. I will try and get back on Heaven tonight. I think it's going to be another cold one haha.
    I got one of them beat already.....just working on the other one Paul....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #1430

    Kol, you have exceeded your limit, I can`t PM you.



    Time for me to crash anyway

    Have a good night/day everyone
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
Catzilla Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Another benchmark. You can register for free and run 720p, How good are your catzilla scores? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSNwmx9cOE Get it here, now Version 1.4 Downloads - Download
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09.
Find Us