Windows 10: Heaven Benchmark

  1.    23 May 2018 #1211

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Hi,
    Almost got Paul :)
    Attachment 189860
    Great score Mike, keep going ....:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 3,667
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       23 May 2018 #1212

    Hi,
    Thanks guys thought I would try the lower Hz trick not a lot of different between 10's default of 60Hz to 50Hz but every little bit is nice to get :) @Dude
    Both bumps in one place although insert image from url doesn't show in editor only as hyperlink
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5728-heaven-titan.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	189894

    1080ti score
    https://www.tenforums.com/attachment...ven-1080ti.png
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    23 May 2018 #1213

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks guys thought I would try the lower Hz trick not a lot of different between 10's default of 60Hz to 50Hz but every little bit is nice to get :) @Dude
    Both bumps in one place although insert image from url doesn't show in editor only as hyperlink
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5728-heaven-titan.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	189894

    1080ti score
    https://www.tenforums.com/attachment...ven-1080ti.png
    The link is still showing 5390 points as in your last score Thrash. Did you improve on 5390?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    23 May 2018 #1214

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    The link is still showing 5390 points as in your last score Thrash. Did you improve on 5390?
    Mike has 2 different cards so 2 different scores Paul, his 1080Ti latest is 5390. Where his Titan XP latest score is 5728

    Doug has not updated these scores yet, as he is working.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 3,667
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       23 May 2018 #1215

    Hi,
    Nope no gain
    I just put both scores in one post Dude missed my 5715 score before so I was making it a little easier for him to find both new scores
    Only gains were on the titan xp.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    23 May 2018 #1216

    Ahh I see. Thank goodness for that lol. I have been doing some benching this evening but couldn't get close to my 5391. Best was 5350. It's quite warm at the moment so I put it down to that but annoyed non the less!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 3,667
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       23 May 2018 #1217

    Hi,
    Yeah I've done quite a few thinks to x99 rig lately :)
    Water block is back on 1080ti but the slave bios is pretty bad on 1803 anyway just reloaded 1709 and see how it goes with it
    Temps are great with the water block finally but now it's all bad lottery pick or ???? should be scoring much higher with a 40c gpu lol

    Also added a ek mono block to my sabertooth took a little whittling
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    23 May 2018 #1218

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Hi,
    Yeah I've done quite a few thinks to x99 rig lately :)
    Water block is back on 1080ti but the slave bios is pretty bad on 1803 anyway just reloaded 1709 and see how it goes with it
    Temps are great with the water block finally but now it's all bad lottery pick or ???? should be scoring much higher with a 40c gpu lol

    Also added a ek mono block to my sabertooth took a little whittling
    That sounds annoying! 40c is awesome if that's the high for Heaven but I suppose it's only good if you get a card that can hit good Mhz in the first place. What speed can you run heaven at? If mine runs cool (50C) it will do 2050Mhz no problem, I cannot run any higher than that though. Memory I was running +800 last week for Heaven but tonight it is struggling with +760. I put that down to temps? I can't see me breaking 5400 sadly.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 3,667
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       23 May 2018 #1219

    Hi,
    +900 mem and +91 on core not sure what the Mhz'z have been
    Core has been the coolest mem 2nd at around 50c'ish along with power a tad higher.
    Probably all 5930k clocks messing with it
    New beta bios sucks as far as I can tell might give up on it and go back one version even 2101 sort of sucks.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,429
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803)
       23 May 2018 #1220

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    That sounds annoying! 40c is awesome if that's the high for Heaven but I suppose it's only good if you get a card that can hit good Mhz in the first place. What speed can you run heaven at? If mine runs cool (50C) it will do 2050Mhz no problem, I cannot run any higher than that though. Memory I was running +800 last week for Heaven but tonight it is struggling with +760. I put that down to temps? I can't see me breaking 5400 sadly.
    5400+ is well within your reach Paul.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Catzilla Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Another benchmark. You can register for free and run 720p, How good are your catzilla scores? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSNwmx9cOE Get it here, now Version 1.4 Downloads - Download
Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48.
Find Us