Windows 10: Heaven Benchmark


  1. Posts : 2,434
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803)
       11 May 2018 #991

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yes it is Andrew going to be tough to beat.
    Very Tough indeed Mike
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,864
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       11 May 2018 #992

    Board updated
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 890
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1709
       13 May 2018 #993

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unigine Heaven 13-05-18.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	188488

    Edit: Is it ok to have G-Sync enabled for this?
    Last edited by Kol12; 13 May 2018 at 01:01.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    13 May 2018 #994

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    Thanks a lot guys. Really glad I have been able to be competitive again :)
    Good job Mr what Ti do you have ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    13 May 2018 #995

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    Good job Mr what Ti do you have ?
    Paul has the same card I do.... EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    13 May 2018 #996

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unigine Heaven 13-05-18.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	188488

    Edit: Is it ok to have G-Sync enabled for this?
    Good score Kol. Not too sure about G-Sync.

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    Good job Mr what Ti do you have ?
    Thanks solar bud.

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Paul has the same card I do.... EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3
    Cheers Mike. Yeah that's the one Solar, should be in my system spec.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    13 May 2018 #997

    @Dude
    Well thought I would play a little this morning :)
    New updated score

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5316Score.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	188514
    Last edited by OldMike65; 13 May 2018 at 06:37.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    13 May 2018 #998

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unigine Heaven 13-05-18.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	188488

    Edit: Is it ok to have G-Sync enabled for this?
    Yes Kol12, should not hurt your scores at all, mine is always on.
    Unless I am experimenting with something.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 890
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1709
       13 May 2018 #999

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    @Dude
    Well thought I would play a little this morning :)
    New updated score

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5316Score.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	188514
    Your not going to let out the secret to that score are you, lol. Just when I thought I was pushing hard too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    13 May 2018 #1000

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Your not going to let out the secret to that score are you, lol.
    Correct Kol12 ....too much invested in my Beast. :)
    I can tell you thou, not all 1080Ti cards overclock the same, it kinda the luck of the draw, same as with our CPU chips, some OC a lot better then others.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Catzilla Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Another benchmark. You can register for free and run 720p, How good are your catzilla scores? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSNwmx9cOE Get it here, now Version 1.4 Downloads - Download
Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:34.
Find Us