Show off your PC [2]

Page 95 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #941

    Kol12 said:
    Holy tube spaghetti.

    I thought i was looking into T-101 Terminator Heart lol
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 2,078
    Windows 10 Pro
       #942

    solarstarshines said:
    I thought i was looking into T-101 Terminator Heart lol
    Now that is freaking funny!

    None the less....nice setup!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #943

    Hi,
    x99 board ready for the new test bench to show up
    Put a different heatkiller copper vrm water block on it that I had on my returned x299 mark 2 board and heatkiller 4 pro on the cpu
    Yeah I'll start out with the x99 in the entertainment center since i might be using win-7 and media center mainly
    Not an octopus yet
    Show off your PC [2]-x99-sabertooth-board-plus.jpg
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #944

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    x99 board ready for the new test bench to show up
    Put a different heatkiller copper vrm water block on it that I had on my returned x299 mark 2 board and heatkiller 4 pro on the cpu
    Yeah I'll start out with the x99 in the entertainment center since i might be using win-7 and media center mainly
    Not an octopus yet
    Show off your PC [2]-x99-sabertooth-board-plus.jpg
    is that 3466 Ram i have 64GB in my 6950x did that on purpose in case a build needs ram and i don't want to spend on new one's

    But then again just built two systems full of RGB ram at 3600 Also that ram is the same color i have too that's why i'm asking

    Show off your PC [2]-6950xx.png
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #945

    Hi,
    No mine is 3200c14 4x8gb kit I've had it for a while now
    I have another set 3200c16 4x8gb won't even post on x99 lol red and silver I think
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #946

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    No mine is 3200c14 4x8gb kit I've had it for a while now
    I have another set 3200c16 4x8gb won't even post on x99 lol red and silver I think
    Mine still runs full speed xmp lol
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 424
    Windows 10 Home
       #947

    It's been a while since I've been on here or have done any sort of upgrades or anything to my PC in the past year and a half. Hell, the last time i changed the fluid was a year ago! lol, Anyway, here's some before and after pics of my rig with some new upgrades!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12,725
    Windows 11 Pro
       #948

    LTNS Patrick. The rig is looking good.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 424
    Windows 10 Home
       #949

    essenbe said:
    LTNS Patrick. The rig is looking good.
    Thanks man!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #950

    N00berG00ber said:
    It's been a while since I've been on here or have done any sort of upgrades or anything to my PC in the past year and a half. Hell, the last time i changed the fluid was a year ago! lol, Anyway, here's some before and after pics of my rig with some new upgrades!
    Nice loop. What tubing? I'm thinking of using EK ZMT if I go back to black tubing. It's supposed to maintenance free i.e. no plasticizer gunk etc...

    EK-Tube ZMT Matte Black 15,9/9,5mm – EK Webshop

    Here's how mine currently looks with Mayhems Ultraclear 10/16 tubing:

    Show off your PC [2]-z390-4.jpg Show off your PC [2]-z390.jpg
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums