Show off your PC [2]

Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #911

    OldMike65 said:
    Both my cases have no cooling issues ....but to each his own.
    It didn't meet my needs in replacing the HAF X and that's my point

    And BTW the HAF X, as well as the Cooler Master H5005 are far better suited for air cooling than the Enthoo Luxe. The one major flaw is the limited air flow from the front fan due to the front panel blocking said fan. A flaw Steve Burke (Gamer's Nexus) complains about in many a case design.

    But yeah, it didn't meet my needs in replacing my HAF X so you're right... to each his own
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #912

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    You know Tommie's doing some freaky stuff to have dual burners
    I used to be a Movieholic and burn any and everything i have since gave it up but they still get use

    I like to watch movies sometimes with the POWERDVD Suite have lots of copying software if you ever need to rip from Youtube or anywhere else lol Legit Software i bought with codes
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 235
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #913

    sygnus21 said:
    It didn't meet my needs in replacing the HAF X and that's my point

    And BTW the HAF X, as well as the Cooler Master H5005 are far better suited for air cooling than the Enthoo Luxe. The one major flaw is the limited air flow from the front fan due to the front panel blocking said fan. A flaw Steve Burke (Gamer's Nexus) complains about in many a case design.

    But yeah, it didn't meet my needs in replacing my HAF X so you're right... to each his own
    My old Haf-X is still used by my friend, that is a legendary case. That being said I do not miss full towers.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 478
    Windows 11 Pro/ POP_OS 22.04 LTS
       #914

    Nothing fancy as it's still a Dell. But the RTX 2060 looks so good in there.
    Show off your PC [2]-img_20200609_162550_01-2.jpg
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 12,725
    Windows 11 Pro
       #915

    sygnus21 said:
    It didn't meet my needs in replacing the HAF X and that's my point

    And BTW the HAF X, as well as the Cooler Master H5005 are far better suited for air cooling than the Enthoo Luxe. The one major flaw is the limited air flow from the front fan due to the front panel blocking said fan. A flaw Steve Burke (Gamer's Nexus) complains about in many a case design.

    But yeah, it didn't meet my needs in replacing my HAF X so you're right... to each his own

    I still have my HAF-X somewhere. It was a great case. Yes, the Luxe gets a lot of complaints about the air flow, but all Phanteks cases are not the same setup. The Enthoo Primo is a fantastic case and gets plenty of air flow as does the Pro and Pro-M. I have/have owned all of them except the Luxe, which I didn't buy because of the air flow issue.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 235
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #916

    copiertech25 said:
    Nothing fancy as it's still a Dell. But the RTX 2060 looks so good in there.
    Show off your PC [2]-img_20200609_162550_01-2.jpg
    Nice little budget machine right there. That's actually a fairly well designed OEM.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #917

    essenbe said:
    I still have my HAF-X somewhere. It was a great case. Yes, the Luxe gets a lot of complaints about the air flow, but all Phanteks cases are not the same setup. The Enthoo Primo is a fantastic case and gets plenty of air flow as does the Pro and Pro-M. I have/have owned all of them except the Luxe, which I didn't buy because of the air flow issue.
    The Enthoo Luxe is my first and only Phanteks case. I now have two Cooler Master cases - the HAF X which will house a third build I'm planning (an old i7-6700K build) and my H500M as seem in my system specs.

    I'm not quite sure why I bought the Luxe other than I needed a case to replace my aging Antec P182 which housed my backup system. The original plan though was to move the HAF X to the backup and use the Luxe for the main system. Instead the Luxe houses the backup, and the H500M ultimately replaced the HAX F, which is currently unused.

    In terms best case owned - the HAF X edges the 500M because it supports hot-swapping and optical drives; though the cable management and looks of the H500M is magical. The Luxe is also a good case with some nice features. To be honest, were I doing custom water cooling, I'd of never bought the H500M being I already had the Luxe
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 12,725
    Windows 11 Pro
       #918

    sygnus21 said:
    In terms best case owned - the HAF X edges the 500M because it supports hot-swapping and optical drives; though the cable management and looks of the H500M is magical. The Luxe is also a good case with some nice features. To be honest, were I doing custom water cooling, I'd of never bought the H500M being I already had the Luxe
    Most of the Phanteks cases were made with Custom Water Cooling in mind, but MOST will do Air or AIO too.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #919

    essenbe said:
    Most of the Phanteks cases were made with Custom Water Cooling in mind, but MOST will do Air or AIO too.
    True, as are most cases today including the Cooler Master H500M. However, cases like the H500M are also built for air cooling as well. With cases like the H500M you get the best of both worlds in cooling options.



    Air build...
    Last edited by sygnus21; 28 Jun 2020 at 00:08.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 77
    10
       #920

    I didn't think there was any love for non-rgb builds in here.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums