Show off your PC [2]

Page 90 of 134 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #891

    Show off your PC [2]-mybuild1.pngShow off your PC [2]-mybuild2.pngShow off your PC [2]-mybuild3.pngShow off your PC [2]-mybuild4.png

    Show off your PC [2]-mybuild5.jpgShow off your PC [2]-mybuild6.pngShow off your PC [2]-mybuild8.pngShow off your PC [2]-mybuild9.png

    Some Photos in the light enjoy don't mind my beat up work table lol
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 123,312
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #892

    Nice job on your wiring Tommy, I have that exact same case on my 2nd pc ...
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #893

    I have the Enthoo Luxe. See system two for images.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 123,312
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #894

    sygnus21 said:
    I have the Enthoo Luxe. See system two for images.
    My favorite is my Enthoo Primo Special Edition case ...think it weighed 65lbs empty. LoL

    I took a peek at your pics Drew, your wiring is a lot better than mine. Nice job.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #895

    OldMike65 said:
    Nice job on your wiring Tommy, I have that exact same case on my 2nd pc ...
    Thank you Mike i have two of these cases the other one holds the 6950x
    I want another one so i can give my daughter a nice build she currently has a Cube would like her to have a traditional case
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 123,312
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #896

    solarstarshines said:
    Thank you Mike i have two of these cases the other one holds the 6950x
    I want another one so i can give my daughter a nice build she currently has a Cube would like her to have a traditional case
    Well as you know Phanteks make one of the best cases....if not the best. Makes upgrading in the future very easy too. They are all built like a tank.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #897

    OldMike65 said:
    Well as you know Phanteks make one of the best cases....if not the best. Makes upgrading in the future very easy too. They are all built like a tank.
    Best Case i ever had hands down
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 123,312
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #898

    solarstarshines said:
    Best Case i ever had hands down
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #899

    OldMike65 said:
    My favorite is my Enthoo Primo Special Edition case ...think it weighed 65lbs empty. LoL

    I took a peek at your pics Drew, your wiring is a lot better than mine. Nice job.
    Thanks Mike. I somewhat obsessive about wiring. Still not as perfect as I want but good.

    As for the Enthoo, it was originally supposed to replace my Cooler Master HAF X, but when I got it I didn't see it as being as air efficient as the HAF X so I relegated it to my backup system. In the end I replaced the HAF X with the Cooler Master H500M shown in my first system.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 123,312
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #900

    Here is old pic of my Enthoo Primo Special Edition ...my Monster...LoL

    Show off your PC [2]-img_0273.jpg
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums