Show off your PC [2]


  1. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #551

    sygnus21 said:
    Though Corsair, I already have an AIO. I'm talking true custom, not AIO
    Hi,
    Nope you have a closed loop
    An aio is not a closed loop.
    They usually use a D5 pump this is a aio
    Drive X3 AIO CPU Coolers - Swiftech


    Show off your PC [2]-image.png
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #552
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #553

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Nope you have a closed loop
    An aio is not a closed loop.
    They usually use a D5 pump this is a aio
    Drive X3 AIO CPU Coolers - Swiftech


    Show off your PC [2]-image.png
    I know what I have better than you do. My All-In-One (AIO) Corsair H115i Pro. You can argue with Corsair on the use of the term
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #554

    sygnus21 said:
    I know what I have better than you do. My All-In-One (AIO) Corsair H115i Pro. You can argue with Corsair on the use of the term
    CLC = closed loop cooler
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 5
    Windows 10
       #555

    I finished my new build in November and decided that I wanted RGB lighting, so...

    Show off your PC [2]-pc.jpg

    I've gone back to the stock Ryzen cooler until I decide on something else. Originally I was using a Cooler Master AIO.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,257
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #556

    Welcome to the forums, rather nice build.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 3,211
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #557

    Nice grill tacos
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 10,255
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 release preview channel
       #558

    iliketacos said:
    I finished my new build in November and decided that I wanted RGB lighting, so...

    Show off your PC [2]-pc.jpg

    I've gone back to the stock Ryzen cooler until I decide on something else. Originally I was using a Cooler Master AIO.
    A really nice looking rig there
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 7,257
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #559

    I think it's time to show my new pc in this thread as It's now where I am happy with it. Specs in my sig specs.

    Show off your PC [2]-img_1038.jpgShow off your PC [2]-img_1040.jpg
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 3,211
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #560

    Very nice!
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums