Show off your PC [2]


  1. Posts : 235
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #511

    swarfega said:
    Would the panels fit the R6? I bought an extra glass panel for the right side, so I need to tidy up the cabling.

    Yea its the ModEvent which you can modify from silent to airflow.
    No, the panels are different. The r5 ones mount like stock r5 panels and stick out slightly, the R6 has the pegs. With some amazon points I got the R6 usb c TG black, 2 extra hdd trays, and an extra tg for the back like you got. The TG is not smoked like the r5 ones. Smoked r6 panels are out of stock everywhere and I think I will like the clear ones more anyways. I watched some videos and saw the filter on the vent so thanks for the info.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 7,257
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #512

    Nice
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #513

    New 2080 Ti and water block are in, finally! Merry Christmas!!

    Show off your PC [2]-1.jpg Show off your PC [2]-2.jpg
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #514

    Damn Matt, she looks really tight
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #515

    Nice setup Matt. Looks real nice.

    BTW how's that SoundBlaster XAE-5 card? I've not purchased another dedicated soundcard since the SoundBlaster ZxR, which is no longer in service since buying my USB DAC...

    Show off your PC [2]-_adm4882.jpg

    I'm hearing nice things about that XAE-5 though. I used to keep creative cards. Even did a review on the X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro at eightforums.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #516

    Cliff S said:
    Damn Matt, she looks really tight
    Thanks Cliff. The 2080 Ti is a humongous graphics card, it only just fits in there with the pump/res and was a bit fiddly to work that tube around. Custom loops are trial and error, there's no rules. I don't think this a 10 out of 10 but I'm pretty pleased with the result.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #517

    I like you your tubes swoop around, and are not at right angles.
    I gives it a smoother, stylish, cleaner, more modern look to it(some might say "artsy"
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #518

    sygnus21 said:
    Nice setup Matt. Looks real nice.

    BTW how's that SoundBlaster XAE-5 card? I've not purchased another dedicated soundcard since the SoundBlaster ZxR, which is no longer in service since buying my USB DAC...

    Show off your PC [2]-_adm4882.jpg

    I'm hearing nice things about that XAE-5 though. I used to keep creative cards. Even did a review on the X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro at eightforums.
    Hey Drew,

    The X-AE5 is amazing. It's a very high quality audio. Everyone who owns it loves it and highly recommends it. SoundBlaster did release the AE-7 and AE-9 recently as well but I have not read detailed reviews. I brought the AE-5 for the DSP processor, that is the digital surround for gaming and it does not disappoint there, I mean that is what is SoundBlaster do. You can switch the DSP off to direct mode which is a straight/clean signal and for music it is just as amazing. I don't know if your into gaming but since you have a nice DAC/Amp you might just want a DSP processor, maybe a cheaper SoundBlaster product that you can send a line out to the DAC/Amp. You can always send the signal out from the AE-5 as well.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #519

    Cliff S said:
    I like you your tubes swoop around, and are not at right angles.
    I gives it a smoother, stylish, cleaner, more modern look to it(some might say "artsy"
    OK cool. Yeah water cooling is an art. Thanks for the compliments.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,816
    Win 11 Pro (x64) 21H2
       #520

    Kol12 said:
    I don't know if your into gaming but since you have a nice DAC/Amp you might just want a DSP processor, maybe a cheaper SoundBlaster product that you can send a line out to the DAC/Amp. You can always send the signal out from the AE-5 as well.
    You forgot we had this conversation, but as a reminder I'm a huge gamer. And honestly if I wanted gaming effects, I could simply plug my headphones into my MB's soundcard which also features a DSP processor.

    As a music buff though my Teac DAC and those Sennheiser HD700 phones are like magic to my ears

    I've also got a pair of Audioengine A5+ powered speakers and Bass module connected to the DAC. It's an impressive system once you hear it.

    BTW Gigabyte use to use Creative sound chips on their boards, but opted out after many sound and driver issue. Now they use an ESS Sabre chip (DAC). In fact both my Z170 and Z270 Gigabyte boards feature Creative chips.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums