Show off your PC [2]

Page 46 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #451

    Kol12 said:
    Cable Management.

    Attachment 258257
    Dude said:
    Pretty big gap, Francis..AKA Cliff wont be happy

    j/k looks great
    I can't wait until you need to swap your mouse out! Buahhahahahahaha!
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #452

    Cliff S said:
    I can't wait until you need to swap your mouse out! Buahhahahahahaha!
    Mouse is plugged into the keyboard. Changing keyboard is a pain but don't do that often.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #453

    Kol12 said:
    Mouse is plugged into the keyboard.
    You game right?
    Daisy chaining mouse to key board to PC introduces latency, even if it's just a pass-thru, because you are adding cable length, and the extra USB connection.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #454

    Cliff S said:
    You game right?
    Daisy chaining mouse to key board to PC introduces latency, even if it's just a pass-thru, because you are adding cable length, and the extra USB connection.
    Your probably right but I don't game with a mouse very often. Most of my gaming is with a controller. BFV, PUBG and some others I can only play with mouse. BFV on controller is so clunky.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,446
       #455

    Wannagofast said:
    I'd be to embarrassed to put any pics of mine up here. Hasn't been refreshed in years. It's looking a bit dated.
    You don't have to be a hardware junkie - you can have a pretty decent rig just with just basic good components - depends on your needs, obviously. I don't need a humoungous GPU or a million core/threaded CPU...etc.

    Besides my accountant wouldn't have me get any overly priced stuff - she needs more shoes and bags etc, LOL
    My Green Lantern:


    (dunno why the contrast doesn't work on my phone - last time got complaints it was too dark now they will prob. complain it's too bright/green... )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your PC [2]-img_20191208_072400.png  
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 12,725
    Windows 11 Pro
       #456

    Nice, clean looking rig, Superfly.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #457

    Superfly said:
    You don't have to be a hardware junkie - you can have a pretty decent rig just with just basic good components - depends on your needs, obviously. I don't need a humoungous GPU or a million core/threaded CPU...etc.

    Besides my accountant wouldn't have me get any overly priced stuff - she needs more shoes and bags etc, LOL
    My Green Lantern:


    (dunno why the contrast doesn't work on my phone - last time got complaints it was too dark now they will prob. complain it's too bright/green... )
    I'm surprised you don't have a Joker gif on that Ryuo AIO.
    Something simple?
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 3,446
       #458

    essenbe said:
    Nice, clean looking rig, Superfly.
    Thanx Steve - yep, was going for slick-'n- sleek

    I learnt a bit from your threads back in the day ..
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3,446
       #459

    Cliff S said:
    I'm surprised you don't have a Joker gif on that Ryuo AIO.
    Something simple?

    Gif's needs as Asus mobo and firmware... no biggie - it works great which is the main thing.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #460

    Looks tidy Superfly. RGB fans never capture very well on camera, all you really see is the brightness. You can try turning the exposure down on your camera.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums