Show off your PC [2]

Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #331

    Superfly said:
    Deleted my posts above...
    Hi,
    It was just really dark blue
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 3,446
       #332

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    It was just really dark blue
    Yup, you need 3D to get the full Gotham effect - if I can get a lighting set up that projects onto the pump logo (something like this pic) that will be cool

      My Computer


  3. Posts : 123,316
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #333

    @Cliff S

    Question on your new case, I just got the same one for my spare system, transfered everything from my old case to this new Phanteks Enthoo Pro. I don't have any hard drive light showing....thought it was suppose to lite when accessed....all I see is the on button with a white light ...nothing else.
    Also...left in the Phantek fans...and they are very loud and noisy ...going to have to replace them soon...
    Trying to figure out what I got wired wrong on the top switch.....any ideas??
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #334

    OldMike65 said:
    @Cliff S

    Question on your new case, I just got the same one for my spare system, transfered everything from my old case to this new Phanteks Enthoo Pro. I don't have any hard drive light showing....thought it was suppose to lite when accessed....all I see is the on button with a white light ...nothing else.
    Also...left in the Phantek fans...and they are very loud and noisy ...going to have to replace them soon...
    Trying to figure out what I got wired wrong on the top switch.....any ideas??
    no idea, sorry.
    Over the on button, is a teeny weeny blinking white light.
    But also your motherboard should show a blinker too.

    My Phanteks fans are quiet.
    But you know my BIOS settings are set for a cool 5GHz
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 16,064
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #335

    I would reseat all the connections to see if that helps @OldMike65
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 123,316
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #336

    Cliff S said:
    no idea, sorry.
    Over the on button, is a teeny weeny blinking white light.
    But also your motherboard should show a blinker too.

    My Phanteks fans are quiet.
    But you know my BIOS settings are set for a cool 5GHz
    The original fans that came with this case are very loud ....loudest fans I've ever heard Cliff....going to replace them with Corsair's
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #337

    OldMike65 said:
    The original fans that came with this case are very loud ....loudest fans I've ever heard Cliff....going to replace them with Corsair's
    oh well, you have iCue installed anyhow don't you?
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 123,316
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #338

    Dude said:
    I would reseat all the connections to see if that helps @OldMike65
    Thanks Doug ...I've checked them all about 3 times....but, going to replace the AIO because this one is not doing very well on the 9900k ....should get the new one monday. One I have installed now is a very old Corsair ...can't remember the model #
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 123,316
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #339

    Cliff S said:
    oh well, you have iCue installed anyhow don't you?
    That's on this rig Cliff...on the spare its corsair link ...I think the name is....got it off right now, because its running too dam hot.
    Got to make some changes.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #340

    I just mentioned it, because the one single thing I hate about RGB is every damn company wants to make the customer use IT's bloatware
    And it's best if possible to stay in one ecosystem.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums