Show off your PC [2]


  1. Posts : 235
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #271

    Great rig John, looks very clean.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #272

    Hello everyone,

    I can't help myself but let you know that I will rebuilding into a new case, a Phantek's Eclipse P600S.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #273

    Cliff S said:
    System looks really nice John, but...?
    Do you always run your RGB on Unicorn puke

    Attachment 253788
    Play around with Asus Aura and you can get it to blend with the Corsair stuff.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 235
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #274

    Kol12 said:
    Hello everyone,

    I can't help myself but let you know that I will rebuilding into a new case, a Phantek's Eclipse P600S.
    Can't wait to see it, have fun.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 123,312
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #275

    Kol12 said:
    Hello everyone,

    I can't help myself but let you know that I will rebuilding into a new case, a Phantek's Eclipse P600S.
    That is a great looking Phantek's case .....I love some of it features. They do make one of the best cases around.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #276

    OldMike65 said:
    That is a great looking Phantek's case .....I love some of it features. They do make one of the best cases around.
    I looked through a lot of cases and this one grabbed me Mike. Modern, roomy, and a what looks like a high build quality. I could run a 420mm radiator at the front + a 360mm radiator on the top. That is a whopping cooling combo. It has a 3 PCIE slot vertical GPU mount which is accommodated by the generous 240mm width of the case. (many are just two slot). Along with the water cooling support, cable management, unique mesh filters and even sound dampening there are some really nice features. Looking forward to this, it will be my first Phantek's case.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 123,312
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #277

    Kol12 said:
    I looked through a lot of cases and this one grabbed me Mike. Modern, roomy, and a what looks like a high build quality. I could run a 420mm radiator at the front + a 360mm radiator on the top. That is a whopping cooling combo. It has a 3 PCIE slot vertical GPU mount which is accommodated by the generous 240mm width of the case. (many are just two slot). Along with the water cooling support, cable management, unique mesh filters and even sound dampening there are some really nice features. Looking forward to this, it will be my first Phantek's case.
    You'll love it Matt, I have the Phanteks Enthoo Primo Special Edition, empty it weighs 50lbs Built like a tank, with room enough to park a mack truck inside. LoL I looked at yours there is even a video review on it, showing a guy building a system using that case your getting. Very modern looking case. Like how the side panel swings out. Does come in 3 different colors too. But I like the dark color the best. Congrats on your Great looking Phanteks case Matt !!!! There are a few of us on here with them.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #278

    OldMike65 said:
    You'll love it Matt, I have the Phanteks Enthoo Primo Special Edition, empty it weighs 50lbs Built like a tank, with room enough to park a mack truck inside. LoL I looked at yours there is even a video review on it, showing a guy building a system using that case your getting. Very modern looking case. Like how the side panel swings out. Does come in 3 different colors too. But I like the dark color the best. Congrats on your Great looking Phanteks case Matt !!!! There are a few of us on here with them.
    Thanks Mike. It's about time I upgraded, need to keep current. As well as keeping current the swing doors are actually a large part of wanting the new case, I want something that is easier to manage. My old Corsair became a burden with all the cables and the old latch style side panels, they were so hard to get on. The Phanteks solves those problems.

    You'll be glad to know then that I got the dark model (Satin Black). Dark black is sexy. Have a look at this Kitguru review. The case is in white but gives a bit of an idea of how the case looks with a modern board and some water cooling.

    Phanteks Eclipse P600S Can it Eclipse the Evolv X? | KitGuru - Part 2

    Edit: Yes the Enthoo Primo is absolutely humongous.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 123,312
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #279

    Kol12 said:
    Thanks Mike. It's about time I upgraded, need to keep current. As well as keeping current the swing doors are actually a large part of wanting the new case, I want something that is easier to manage. My old Corsair became a burden with all the cables and the old latch style side panels, they were so hard to get on. The Phanteks solves those problems.

    You'll be glad to know then that I got the dark model (Satin Black). Dark black is sexy. Have a look at this Kitguru review. The case is in white but gives a bit of an idea of how the case looks with a modern board and some water cooling.

    Phanteks Eclipse P600S Can it Eclipse the Evolv X? | KitGuru - Part 2

    Edit: Yes the Enthoo Primo is absolutely humongous.
    In the review I watched thou, the Evolx won....dam case has built in drain for water cooling setup. Never seen a case with that built in before. That case is made for extreme water cooling.....both cases are really great choices thou.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #280

    OldMike65 said:
    In the review I watched thou, the Evolx won....dam case has built in drain for water cooling setup. Never seen a case with that built in before. That case is made for extreme water cooling.....both cases are really great choices thou.
    I'm pretty sure the P600 and Evolv X are the same chassis Mike with different styling, that's what I read... The P600 also has fill and drain pass through ports... The Evolv X is slightly more expensive probably because it has those really fancy cable management covers and additional tempered glass panel on the cable side. It may have some additional features too, need to check on that. With the P600 I like that I can see my RGB fans at the front and I'm going to have a stack of three 140's.

    P.S. Which review did you watch?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums