Show off your PC [2]


  1. Posts : 226
    Windows 10 21H1
       #211

    So I didn't read all the posts, but are these mostly "self built" puters?? Just awesome!!
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 123,316
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #212

    Goldengirl52 said:
    So I didn't read all the posts, but are these mostly "self built" puters?? Just awesome!!
    A lot of them are dear, I built both of mine....its a hobby.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 235
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #213

    Goldengirl52 said:
    So I didn't read all the posts, but are these mostly "self built" puters?? Just awesome!!
    Correct, but one can always add something to a pre-built if the hardware and oem case will support it.
    Malcolm
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 226
    Windows 10 21H1
       #214

    sbh7600 said:
    Is it rig you are talking about
    Yes, the whole setup too, their "tekkie" area!! badrobots is outstanding! But all the pics are beautiful systems. I would like to at least get a work-station similar with all the lighting etc!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    OldMike65 said:
    A lot of them are dear, I built both of mine....its a hobby.
    Ok Mike :) I'm so impressed with all of everyone's skills!!
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #215

    Goldengirl52 said:
    Yes, the whole setup too, their "tekkie" area!! badrobots is outstanding! But all the pics are beautiful systems. I would like to at least get a work-station similar with all the lighting etc!!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ok Mike :) I'm so impressed with all of everyone's skills!!
    Hi, See if this helps, it should cover some of the basics but there a tons of resources out there to learn PC building.

      My Computer


  6. Posts : 226
    Windows 10 21H1
       #216

    Kol12 said:
    Hi, See if this helps, it should cover some of the basics but there a tons of resources out there to learn PC building.

    Thanks so much!! Maybe it's not so far-fetched for me to build one just the way I want it. Thank for the video, I'll be viewing it as soon as I'm done dinner!!
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #217

    Goldengirl52 said:
    Thanks so much!! Maybe it's not so far-fetched for me to build one just the way I want it. Thank for the video, I'll be viewing it as soon as I'm done dinner!!
    Cool hope it helps.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 235
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #218

    Goldengirl52 said:
    Thanks so much!! Maybe it's not so far-fetched for me to build one just the way I want it. Thank for the video, I'll be viewing it as soon as I'm done dinner!!
    If your in Sol Cal then hit up microcenter in Tustin if your going to go for one. They have great bundle deals and Jay even has some vids on how good they are. I finally got my 3900X from there and the staff seems great. Their cases are the only things I think are meh in price and selection.
    Malcolm
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 7,257
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #219

    Another person who regularly does PC builds is CareyHolzman. He can be a bit long winded but he gives sound advice.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 10,522
    Windows 10 Workstation x64
       #220

    rvcjew said:
    So I'm confused the old thread was slighty purged and closed then this new one was made but it has old content in it?
    Malcolm

    Edit: also nice rig Stefan.
    The old thread passed the 200 page limit I have on threads (it can cause lag after that point), so rather than just start a new one with the last few pages of the old thread I copied all the best build pics over to start it off.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums