3D Mark Firestrike Benchmark

Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
  1.    05 Aug 2017 #641

    Dude said: View Post
    Board updated good run Mike
    Thanks Doug :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,458
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       05 Aug 2017 #642

    Your on a roll my friend, 24,000 is in your reach
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    06 Aug 2017 #643

    Dude; here's a Firestrike run with a bit of an OC (80/500) on the Asus 1080TI and the CPU at 4.8. The "typical" 2050 MHZ core result for the 1080TI oced. New Firestrike score 22529.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Firestrike22529.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	456.9 KB 
ID:	147386

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-6700K,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    06 Aug 2017 #644

    worf105 said: View Post
    Your on a roll my friend, 24,000 is in your reach
    Thanks Andrew, you will hit 24,000 before me. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 11,599
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       06 Aug 2017 #645

    Nice runs Mike and specialkone.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    06 Aug 2017 #646

    essenbe said: View Post
    Nice runs Mike and specialkone.
    Thanks Steve ....and Good Morning :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,458
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       06 Aug 2017 #647

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Thanks Andrew, you will hit 24,000 before me. :)
    Don't think I will this time as our systems are almost the same when it comes to CPU and GPU performance.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fire strike comp.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	147400

    Only chance I have is to address the Motherboard and/or RAM.

    Motherboard: probably is unlikely to gain anything here unless I can achieve a better and more stable overclock.

    RAM: could do with another 2 sticks of 8GB.

    Would love to hear your thoughts Make (and all others)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 11,599
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       06 Aug 2017 #648

    worf105 said: View Post
    Don't think I will this time as our systems are almost the same when it comes to CPU and GPU performance.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fire strike comp.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	147400

    Only chance I have is to address the Motherboard and/or RAM.

    Motherboard: probably is unlikely to gain anything here unless I can achieve a better and more stable overclock.

    RAM: could do with another 2 sticks of 8GB.

    Would love to hear your thoughts Make (and all others)
    i9-7900X
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    06 Aug 2017 #649

    worf105 said: View Post
    Don't think I will this time as our systems are almost the same when it comes to CPU and GPU performance.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fire strike comp.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	147400

    Only chance I have is to address the Motherboard and/or RAM.

    Motherboard: probably is unlikely to gain anything here unless I can achieve a better and more stable overclock.

    RAM: could do with another 2 sticks of 8GB.

    Would love to hear your thoughts Make (and all others)
    Well Andrew, My ram is 3000 MHz 15-17-17-35-2T .... but sometimes I put her at 32000 MHz , but is not stable their at times.
    I have not gone into the settings to change the timings thou. Plus you use software to OC your rig, I don't. I do all my changes from my bios only. Don't like using software, and don't care for most of ASUS's software much either. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. worf105's Avatar
    Posts : 2,458
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809)
       06 Aug 2017 #650

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Well Andrew, My ram is 3000 MHz 15-17-17-35-2T .... but sometimes I put her at 32000 MHz , but is not stable their at times.
    I have not gone into the settings to change the timings thou. Plus you use software to OC your rig, I don't. I do all my changes from my bios only. Don't like using software, and don't care for most of ASUS's software much either. :)
    Thanks Mike
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Heaven Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
http://unigine.com/en/products/benchmarks/heaven Run it at the Extreme Preset as shown here 29363 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXv8A0-_KU Leaderboard
Catzilla Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Another benchmark. You can register for free and run 720p, How good are your catzilla scores? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSNwmx9cOE Get it here, now Version 1.4 Downloads - Download
Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:59.
Find Us