Windows 10: 3D Mark Firestrike Benchmark

Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
  1.    04 Mar 2017 #491


    I can't believe i passed you on this one Cliffs i swear your core clock is a Beast !

    I'm not done tuning though this was a test run i wonder what a Ti will bring to the table

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-6850K,ASRock X99 Professional Gaming i7

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strike.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	533.1 KB 
ID:	123742
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,777
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       04 Mar 2017 #492

    I can Tommy, your Physics score is great Board updated
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.   My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 11,777
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       04 Mar 2017 #494

    Board updated

    Last edited by Dude; 10 Feb 2018 at 16:18.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.   My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 11,777
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       04 Mar 2017 #496

    Updated
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 20,251
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       05 Mar 2017 #497

    Great scores Tommy & Mike
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scotty.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	123787
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 20,251
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       05 Mar 2017 #498

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    I can't believe i passed you on this one Cliffs i swear your core clock is a Beast !

    I'm not done tuning though this was a test run i wonder what a Ti will bring to the table

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-6850K,ASRock X99 Professional Gaming i7

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strike.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	533.1 KB 
ID:	123742
    If you mean my CPU, I was having some problems with settings drift after using it a while, and just spent he better part of 4 hours checking out what was causing some instability the last two days,
    and I fund in the saved 4.92 OC Profile, that Chinese letters had started showing up on some settings, instead of English, so I deleted the profile, booted into Windows, then used MSI Fast Boot to go back into BIOS, and reset up the Profile, and being I use Memory Try It! in place of XMP(which makes changes to BCLK & Vcore so I don't use it when OCing, only when using defaults) I changed the DRAM Timing Mode from "Link" to Auto", as I prefer that BIOS chooses, and the RAM isn't stuck fast to specific timings if it doesn't need to be(another possible cause of instability maybe).

    Now I'm in the process of checking everything out again, and just ran Aida64 stress test, for almost half an hour and it looks ok, although the max CPU clock shows higher than 4.925 @4.929890, Vcore stayed under the set 1.45 @1.448 max, and the max CPU Package(the one you really should watch) temp on this air cooled machine was 71C.

    For the stress test I changed my power options from Balanced, to High Performance, but EIST and C-State is on in the BIOS, High Performance should override it though.

    So it seems there is some drift, but this time I'm getting more bang for my buck(slightly higher clock, with lightly lower voltage).I'm going to have to keep a sharper eye on it, and run some more tests, though.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	123816
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    05 Mar 2017 #499

    Cliff S said: View Post
    If you mean my CPU, I was having some problems with settings drift after using it a while, and just spent he better part of 4 hours checking out what was causing some instability the last two days,
    and I fund in the saved 4.92 OC Profile, that Chinese letters had started showing up on some settings, instead of English, so I deleted the profile, booted into Windows, then used MSI Fast Boot to go back into BIOS, and reset up the Profile, and being I use Memory Try It! in place of XMP(which makes changes to BCLK & Vcore so I don't use it when OCing, only when using defaults) I changed the DRAM Timing Mode from "Link" to Auto", as I prefer that BIOS chooses, and the RAM isn't stuck fast to specific timings if it doesn't need to be(another possible cause of instability maybe).

    Now I'm in the process of checking everything out again, and just ran Aida64 stress test, for almost half an hour and it looks ok, although the max CPU clock shows higher than 4.925 @4.929890, Vcore stayed under the set 1.45 @1.448 max, and the max CPU Package(the one you really should watch) temp on this air cooled machine was 71C.

    For the stress test I changed my power options from Balanced, to High Performance, but EIST and C-State is on in the BIOS, High Performance should override it though.

    So it seems there is some drift, but this time I'm getting more bang for my buck(slightly higher clock, with lightly lower voltage).I'm going to have to keep a sharper eye on it, and run some more tests, though.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	123816
    So that slight power drift has nothing to do with the PSU what so ever it is mainly Bios settings that somewhere got tainted it could be from the reboots and testing
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 20,251
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       05 Mar 2017 #500

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    So that slight power drift has nothing to do with the PSU what so ever it is mainly Bios settings that someone get tainted it could be from the reboots and testing
    That's what I was thinking too. It could also be from MSI Command Center or Intel XTU. I don't mess with them much, I just use XTU to stress test and Command Center for to turn up the fans full blast when benchmarking(don't know if I need to, but I like to have the system cooled from the get go, instead of using the temperature curve for benching).
    Maybe something in the background is doing something at a low level in the kernel or BIOS.

    I'll see what happens in time wen I stop fiddling with stuff
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Heaven Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
    http://unigine.com/en/products/benchmarks/heaven Run it at the Extreme Preset as shown here 29363 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXv8A0-_KU Leaderboard
    Catzilla Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
    Another benchmark. You can register for free and run 720p, How good are your catzilla scores? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSNwmx9cOE Get it here, now Version 1.4 Downloads - Download
    Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
    Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
    First Benchmark in General Support
    There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
    Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
    Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:53.
    Find Us