3D Mark Firestrike Benchmark

  1.    #1011

    What sort of memory does your 2080 Ti FTW3 have @Oldmike? Samsung or Micron?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #1012

    Kol12 said: View Post
    What sort of memory does your 2080 Ti FTW3 have @Oldmike? Samsung or Micron?
    Just checked its Micron

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	micron.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	224568
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #1013

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    No idea ...sorry.
    GPU-Z will tell you... Some people thought the Micron memory was responsible for all the dead RTX cards but I think that has been debunked.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    #1015

    Did you get a 2080 paulpicks? I'm surprised, I've seen the 2080 ahead of the 1080 Ti in most cases. Is it overclocked?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #1016

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Did you get a 2080 paulpicks? I'm surprised, I've seen the 2080 ahead of the 1080 Ti in most cases. Is it overclocked?
    Yes Kol, see here for full details. Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmark test - Page 149 - Windows 10 Forums I have since run many benchmarks and posted the results on the various bench threads on here so you can have a look at the results. It beats the 1080ti in some but loses in others which is what I expected. It's pretty much overclocked to the max the same as my 1080ti was bud.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,857
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1017

    Board updated
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #1018

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    Yes Kol, see here for full details. Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmark test - Page 149 - Windows 10 Forums I have since run many benchmarks and posted the results on the various bench threads on here so you can have a look at the results. It beats the 1080ti in some but loses in others which is what I expected. It's pretty much overclocked to the max the same as my 1080ti was bud.
    Ha, looks like we're all upgrading. I suppose I should announce then that I've brought an EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra! Yep took the plunge... I've had it shipped out from the US to NZ last Friday. It's currently just been cleared customs in NZ so I would not be surprised if it arrives this week! I think OldMike already knows.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #1019

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Ha, looks like we're all upgrading. I suppose I should announce then that I've brought an EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra! Yep took the plunge... I've had it shipped out from the US to NZ last Friday. It's currently just been cleared customs in NZ so I would not be surprised if it arrives this week! I think OldMike already knows.
    Wowsers! Congratulations! I bet you are very excited about that. You will have great fun with it, very nice
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #1020

    paulpicks21 said: View Post
    Wowsers! Congratulations! I bet you are very excited about that. You will have great fun with it, very nice
    Thanks!! I am very excited. It just happens to be arriving the same week I have to send my monitor back to Asus for RMA #2 Hopefully as they likely will be replacing this time around I might have it back by the end of the week and the fun will begin!

    The 1080 Ti has served me so well and is still a very powerful GPU. However my ultrawide monitor at 3440x1440 is very tough to drive at high refresh rates (up to 100 fps) and even the 1080 Ti is starting to show some weaknesses as a single GPU setup. The 2080 Ti should definitely give me the edge going forward into 2019-2020 and Turing has some nice new stuff under the hood.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Tropics Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
Heaven Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
http://unigine.com/en/products/benchmarks/heaven Run it at the Extreme Preset as shown here 29363 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXv8A0-_KU Leaderboard
Catzilla Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Another benchmark. You can register for free and run 720p, How good are your catzilla scores? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSNwmx9cOE Get it here, now Version 1.4 Downloads - Download
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13.
Find Us