2019 Hardware Thread

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
  1. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,818
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #611

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    They are both the same thing Kol .......Evga & Nvidia to me....

    Attachment 234965
    It's still the standard Nvidia driver (I would imagine), just looks EVGA host it as an alternative download location. I've been on 430.64 for the last week or so with no problem. Wouldn't be surprised if Nvidia releases one for the 1903 update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #612

    Kol12 said: View Post
    It's still the standard Nvidia driver (I would imagine), just looks EVGA host it as an alternative download location. I've been on 430.64 for the last week or so with no problem. Wouldn't be surprised if Nvidia releases one for the 1903 update.
    I sure hope so, because this one sucks.....as far as oc'n goes.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,818
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #613

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    I sure hope so, because this one sucks.....as far as oc'n goes.
    For now you get better performing Spectre/Meltdown patches in Win 10 1903.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #614

    Kol12 said: View Post
    For now you get better performing Spectre/Meltdown patches in Win 10 1903.
    I wonder if its as good as just turning the patches off for over clocking
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,818
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #615

    doorules said: View Post
    I wonder if its as good as just turning the patches off for over clocking
    Yeah I dunno, need to do some bench score comparisons I guess...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #616

    You can use this tool to shut both down and easily turn them back on. I have used it many times.

    GRC | InSpectre
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 1,818
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1809
       #617

    doorules said: View Post
    You can use this tool to shut both down and easily turn them back on. I have used it many times.

    GRC | InSpectre
    I know about that one doorules but thanks for reminding me to use it!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #618

    Is there a microcode update for the i9-9900K? If so, where? I either missed it or can't find it.

    Thanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Polo6RGTI's Avatar
    Posts : 690
    Windows 10 Pro WS x64 18362.145
       #619

    Kol12 said: View Post
    I know about that one doorules but thanks for reminding me to use it!
    Kol have you tried my script yet?

    Download Manage Speculative Execution Settings Script - MajorGeeks
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,660
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #620

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Is there a microcode update for the i9-9900K? If so, where? I either missed it or can't find it.

    Thanks.
    What version of Windows are you on? 1903?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Related Threads
2018 Hardware Thread [2] in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Continued from - 2018 Hardware Thread - Windows 10 Forums Newegg only has 1 2080 TI for sale and it isn't EVGA, Asus, MSI or Gigabyte. Nobody has stock right now. Which also make you have to ask about all the 'Little Chickens' on You Tube who...
2018 Hardware Thread in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Continued from: 2017 Hardware Thread - Windows 10 Forums Just a thought, maybe Steve or Shawn could create a new 2018 Hardware thread, and move our posts since Jan 1 and move all our subscriptions to it, kind of like when you do the Today...
2017 Hardware Thread [2] in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Continued from - 2017 Hardware Thread - Windows 10 Forums I was just watching the newest video from Gamers Nexus, and fell in love with that home made case:roflmao: 159146 By the way screenshot is 4K and makes a great wallpaper for GN fans:p
2017 Hardware Thread in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Well it's that time of year where we have some interesting new Hardware choices So Kaby-Lake has been released but honestly no need for it because Skylake performs pretty much the same or better at the same speed given Kaby-Lake can OC higher ...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:49.
Find Us