2018 Hardware Thread [2]

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 123,384
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #101

    Found this on my front porch...huh....

    2018 Hardware Thread [2]-img_0370.jpg

    2018 Hardware Thread [2]-img_0371.jpg
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 12,725
    Windows 11 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #102

    Nice job!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 123,384
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #103

    essenbe said:
    Nice job!
    Thanks Steve...
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 26,342
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #104

    OldMike65 said:
    Found this on my front porch...huh....

    2018 Hardware Thread [2]-img_0370.jpg

    2018 Hardware Thread [2]-img_0371.jpg
    CongratZ Mike, are you gonna implant that brain in the Z370 like me?
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 123,384
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #105

    Cliff S said:
    CongratZ Mike, are you gonna implant that brain in the Z370 like me?
    Yes Cliff....same as you did. Was just reading back, on what you did actually. Going to do same thing. I'm in no rush, got to update my bios 1st anyway...
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 26,342
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #106

    OldMike65 said:
    Yes Cliff....same as you did. Was just reading back, on what you did actually. Going to do same thing. I'm in no rush, got to update my bios 1st anyway...
    Well that makes the first step of setting the BIOS to default easy enough then
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 123,384
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #107

    Cliff S said:
    Well that makes the first step of setting the BIOS to default easy enough then
    Yup....hehe
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 4,557
    Windows 10 Pro
       #108

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Yeah funny I guess nvidia selling other manufacture cards now for what just a sells commission lol

    Ya I thought that was a bit odd
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #109

    OldMike65 said:
    I'll believe it when I see it....has not touched mine.
    Hi, @AddRAM told me about it after his were flashed
    He said he was already on the new bios so not even asus has released what ever bios was flashed too same version though so it really is weird.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 802
    Windows 10 Enterprise x64 19044.1737
       #110

    OldMike65 said:
    Found this on my front porch...huh....
    Congrats Mike
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:04.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums