Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
  1. bordi's Avatar
    Posts : 562
    Latest Preview Build
       #131

    They’ve decided to add a few details on the improvements

    ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) BIOS & FIRMWARE | Motherboards | ASUS United Kingdom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards-detail.jpg  
      My Computer

  2. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 83,874
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #132

    This is what I see for the Apex X

    Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards-biosbeta.png
    Last edited by OldMike65; 02 Apr 2018 at 20:18.
      My Computers

  3. Geneo's Avatar
    Posts : 800
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Retail
       #133

    ROG MAXIMUS X CODE BIOS 1101
    Update Intel CPU microcode
      My Computer

  4. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,324
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1909
       #134

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    I usually don't takes way too long to test
    I just do if I have issues with it with manual or using xmp profiles
    I did test my 3200C16 32gb's of it lol it took 33hrs for 8 passes :)
    Yikes, just finished 14 hours, 8 passes, that's enough torture for me!
      My Computer

  5. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 5,981
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       #135

    Hi,
    Yeah not sure if running memtest86+ off a cd slowed it down apposed to using a flash drive :/
    I was using default clocks 3.3 I believe just running memory at default speeds 3200.
      My Computers

  6. Geneo's Avatar
    Posts : 800
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Retail
       #136

    ThrashZone said:
    Hi,
    Yeah not sure if running memtest86+ off a cd slowed it down apposed to using a flash drive :/
    I was using default clocks 3.3 I believe just running memory at default speeds 3200.
    It would just run from memory, I expect it has a small footprint.
      My Computer


  7. Geneo's Avatar
    Posts : 800
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Retail
       #137

    Say I just installed the Redstone 4 spring creators update and I get the following unknown device which there seems to be no driver. It appears to be part of the Realtek Bluetooth adapter though the Bluetooth adapter appears to be installed. Anyone else see this?

    Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards-capture.jpg
      My Computer

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,232
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #138

    Ya'll notice something about these Maximus X boards, 370 chipsets and the 8700K's?

    Even though I have ALL the security options turned on in BIOS and Windows, plus all the patches for ME & speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities installed, these systems are still fast as all hell:)
    Other than in benchmarks, I notice no difference in speed.
      My Computers

  9. stealth2920's Avatar
    Posts : 492
    Win 10 Pro 64 bit
       #139

    Cliff S said:
    Ya'll notice something about these Maximus X boards, 370 chipsets and the 8700K's?

    Even though I have ALL the security options turned on in BIOS and Windows, plus all the patches for ME & speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities installed, these systems are still fast as all hell:)
    Other than in benchmarks, I notice no difference in speed.
    I have the same board and all settings turned on and I experience the same fast speed.
      My Computer

  10. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,324
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1909
       #140

    stealth2920 said:
    I have the same board and all settings turned on and I experience the same fast speed.
    Excellent!
      My Computer


 
Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:09.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums