2018 Hardware Thread


  1. Posts : 19,207
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #841

    Cliff S said:

    The other one was about 243 bytes over.
    That's why it didn't upload ?
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #842

    They're up!
    They're up now!
    On ASUS site

    Cooling | ASUS Global

    2018 Hardware Thread-image.png
    Last edited by Cliff S; 09 Jun 2018 at 15:37.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #843

    Cliff S said:
    There up!
    There up now!
    On ASUS site

    Cooling | ASUS Global

    2018 Hardware Thread-image.png
    Yeah, I think all the Asus hardware announced at Computex are up on Asus Global site. At least everything I've been looking at could be found almost instantly after the presentations.

    When we can actually purchase all the stuff is then a completely different story, especially when it comes to Europe or even worse, Scandinavia.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #844

    slicendice said:
    Yeah, I think all the Asus hardware announced at Computex are up on Asus Global site. At least everything I've been looking at could be found almost instantly after the presentations.

    When we can actually purchase all the stuff is then a completely different story, especially when it comes to Europe or even worse, Scandinavia.
    I'm keeping an eye out at Case King, but no ASUS for AOI yet
    2018 Hardware Thread-image.png
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #845

    Cliff S said:
    I'm keeping an eye out at Case King, but no ASUS for AOI yet
    2018 Hardware Thread-image.png
    They'll show up eventually! But darn they look good. Maybe I mod my laptop and put one in there too.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #846

    Cliff S said:
    They're up!
    They're up now!
    On ASUS site

    Cooling | ASUS Global

    2018 Hardware Thread-image.png
    Anybody have any clues who's made the coolers? Asetek etc.. I like the Ryuo. It seems like they can display graphics on the water block too, now that sets them apart.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #847

    Kol12 said:
    Anybody have any clues who's made the coolers? Asetek etc.. I like the Ryuo.
    asetek: ASUS Enters Liquid PC Cooling with the ROG RYUO 120 and RYUJIN 240 AIO Coolers | TechPowerUp
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 123,224
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #848

    I couldn't use their new coolers at all, because I need the hoses coming out of the top, not the sides. unless I turned it around, sideways. Memory is just too close to cpu. My corsair H115i does a very nice job.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 26,338
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #849

    Played around with the Photos create/add 3D effects option today, and made a gif for the new ASUS AIO.


    2018 Hardware Thread-gtztr.jpg
    Original image I used:
    2018 Hardware Thread-429e9c562e.png
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 61,469
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
       #850

    I wonder how much the AIO's will be.

      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums