2018 Hardware Thread


  1. Posts : 123,227
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #631

    EVGA Precision XOC Version 6.2.6 New Release

    Release: 4/24/2018

    OSD control is now handled in the “HWM” section. Click the dropdowns at the top to add/remove monitoring and select icons to show where to monitor it.
    Add support for EVGA Z10 Keyboard display.
    Increase number of GPU’s supported.
    Add bootup splash screen (splash screen is disabled when “start minimized” is enabled.
    Updated LED Sync to v1.0.9 to support backplate logo breathe and other modes.
    Fixed fan curves not showing if they are launched outside of the viewable area on the monitor.
    Fixed screenshot function.
    Various bug fixes and GUI improvements.


    Download EVGA Precision XOC - MajorGeeks
    Last edited by OldMike65; 26 Apr 2018 at 14:50.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 12,724
    Windows 11 Pro
       #632

    Tanks Mike. I'll give it a try.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #633

    OldMike65 said:
    EVGA Precision XOC Version 6.2.6 New Release

    Release: 4/24/2018

    OSD control is now handled in the “HWM” section. Click the dropdowns at the top to add/remove monitoring and select icons to show where to monitor it.
    Add support for EVGA Z10 Keyboard display.
    Increase number of GPU’s supported.
    Add bootup splash screen (splash screen is disabled when “start minimized” is enabled.
    Updated LED Sync to v1.0.9 to support backplate logo breathe and other modes.
    Fixed fan curves not showing if they are launched outside of the viewable area on the monitor.
    Fixed screenshot function.
    Various bug fixes and GUI improvements.


    Download EVGA Precision XOC - MajorGeeks
    This looks like the biggest update to Precision X in a long time, I can't get the breathing effect to work on my back plate though.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 123,227
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #634

    Kol12 said:
    This looks like the biggest update to Precision X in a long time, I can't get the breathing effect to work on my back plate though.
    I havn't tried playing with the new breathing feature, but this is quite an upgrade from my older version.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #635

    OldMike65 said:
    I havn't tried playing with the new breathing feature, but this is quite an upgrade from my older version.
    The software as a whole or the LED sync/RGB stuff?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 123,227
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #636

    Kol12 said:
    The software as a whole or the LED sync/RGB stuff?
    The software as a whole, because I was running version 6.2.3 which was the last version that ran perfectly. If I run into any issues I don't like or don't work as expected, I will go back to 6.2.3 real quick.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #637

    There is an option to control both the badge and backplate RGB separately in LED Sync:

    2018 Hardware Thread-led-sync.png
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 4,556
    Windows 10 Pro
       #638

    Samsung is coming out with a 970 :)

    Samsung Solid State Drives - Memory Storage | Samsung US
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 123,227
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #639

    AddRAM said:
    Interesting reading, same read speed as the 960 Pro, but the write speeds are a little faster. Price difference between the 960 vs 970 Pro's looks like 5 bucks more for the 970 Pro, going by the price Samsung has listed. Talking about the M.2 drives.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 950
    Windows 10 Pro
       #640

    I have a 500GB 970 Evo on Pre-order.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums