Windows 10: 2018 Hardware Thread

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,921
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.192 (Branch: RS3 Release)
       1 Week Ago #281

    @Cliff S

    Sure, thanks! I am not looking for to buy anything, I just made an observation that has been going on for months now. There are also popping out some GPU brands I've never even heard of and due to past experience with anything that is NOT any of the big brands like EVGA, MSI or Asus, I would not buy any of them. There is always something wrong or worse with them. ALWAYS!



    @OldMike65

    When I buy something, I go to one single online shop, click the item for each and every product I want and then I go to the Checkout and pay. A 5 minute process. I am NOT buying stuff from 12 different sellers nor reading forums for some possible upcoming sales. Either the products are available or they are not. No definitely maybes for me, as it's a waste of my time.

    But all of you thanks for the help anyways. Highly appreciated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 2,700
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       1 Week Ago #282

    Hi,
    About the the only items evga has in stock is the hybrid kits
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #283

    slicendice said: View Post
    @Cliff S

    Sure, thanks! I am not looking for to buy anything, I just made an observation that has been going on for months now. There are also popping out some GPU brands I've never even heard of and due to past experience with anything that is NOT any of the big brands like EVGA, MSI or Asus, I would not buy any of them. There is always something wrong or worse with them. ALWAYS!



    @OldMike65

    When I buy something, I go to one single online shop, click the item for each and every product I want and then I go to the Checkout and pay. A 5 minute process. I am NOT buying stuff from 12 different sellers nor reading forums for some possible upcoming sales. Either the products are available or they are not. No definitely maybes for me, as it's a waste of my time.

    But all of you thanks for the help anyways. Highly appreciated.
    Ok good luck ....those ways are gone now .....at least for a while.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #284

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Hi,
    About the the only items evga has in stock is the hybrid kits
    For last time ....different cards go up everyday .....sort supply, about 3 to 4 different cards each day. just have to monitor the evga forum ....like I posted couple msgs back.....it does work, I did it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,921
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.192 (Branch: RS3 Release)
       1 Week Ago #285

    Thanks but no luck needed. I can still order the products, if I decide to buy one. They arrive when they arrive...if ever...I'm in no hurry. And at least I would not be banging my head against the wall because of frustration.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 2,700
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       1 Week Ago #286

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    For last time ....different cards go up everyday .....sort supply, about 3 to 4 different cards each day. just have to monitor the evga forum ....like I posted couple msgs back.....it does work, I did it.
    Hi,
    For the last time evga has always been like that this nothing in stock is nothing new
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 1,921
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.192 (Branch: RS3 Release)
       1 Week Ago #287

    What if I decided to order a Radeon card? This might well be the case since if I ever buy a GPU, or many, I have specific needs that has nothing to do with gaming nor cryptomining. EVGA can't help me then...
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 2,700
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       1 Week Ago #288

    Hi,
    I looked at the evga elite membership they had a givaway lol what a joke it seemed
    EVGA - EVGA ELITE Membership
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 18,895
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #289

    The new GPU gaming chip, code named Turing, is expected to be unveiled next month. Even without it, Nvidias revenue from gaming rose 29 percent to $1.74 billion in the fourth quarter, accounting for more than half of its total revenue.
    Frenzied demand for Nvidia's graphic chips shoot prices through the roof | Reuters
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 11,465
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       1 Week Ago #290

    Driving me nuts, I would like to upgrade but I wont pay 3 times suggested price. I will just wait for a while
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Related Threads
2017 Hardware Thread [2] in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Continued from - 2017 Hardware Thread - Windows 10 Forums I was just watching the newest video from Gamers Nexus, and fell in love with that home made case:roflmao: 159146 By the way screenshot is 4K and makes a great wallpaper for GN fans:p
2018? in Chillout Room
A greeting to all members... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171231/38e4248e2be13b219cf3629dea6b67f9.jpg Happy New Year 2018 Lechaim! 🥂
2017 Hardware Thread in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Well it's that time of year where we have some interesting new Hardware choices So Kaby-Lake has been released but honestly no need for it because Skylake performs pretty much the same or better at the same speed given Kaby-Lake can OC higher ...
Solved Kaspersky 2018? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Kaspersky have suggested I install the 2018 version of Kaspersky Total Security due to a few minor issues I'm having - see https://support.kaspersky.com/13649 Has anyone used the 2018 version yet and what do you think of it?
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:25.
Find Us