Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    23 Nov 2015 #11
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 413
    10 pro 64 clean install

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Yes it does solve connection issues sometimes. It solved my problem several times before. It's like resetting your adapter the way you reset the modem or the router. But it's not always a working solution. We are all just trying to help. Any suggestion no matter how big or small counts.
    @jscarano , have you tried reinstalling the network driver?
    It also works for me and I thought it was because I'm using Range Extender Repeater Powerline thing, but now I see it could be a W10 issues instead
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    24 Nov 2015 #12
    Join Date : May 2015
    Central IL
    Posts : 4,001
    Mac OS Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by jscarano View Post
    Well I rebooted modem and the router and still have triangle but I can surf like before. So rebooting did not fix issue.
    Did you try doing a Winsock reset on the computer? See this tutorial. Reset Winsock in Windows 10 / 8 / 7 Do all steps. If that does not work, use You can also try the repair tools at http://www.thewindowsclub.com/reset-...ernet-protocol There is also this tutorial. How to reset your network adapter in Windows 10
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    24 Nov 2015 #13
    Join Date : May 2015
    Central IL
    Posts : 4,001
    Mac OS Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by sn00ker View Post
    It also works for me and I thought it was because I'm using Range Extender Repeater Powerline thing, but now I see it could be a W10 issues instead
    The problem is that it does not flush the DNS cache or reset the Winsock.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    24 Nov 2015 #14
    Join Date : May 2015
    Central IL
    Posts : 4,001
    Mac OS Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Yes it does solve connection issues sometimes. It solved my problem several times before. It's like resetting your adapter the way you reset the modem or the router. But it's not always a working solution. We are all just trying to help. Any suggestion no matter how big or small counts.
    @jscarano , have you tried reinstalling the network driver?
    It does not solve the problem of the DNS cache and Winsock. All that it does is reset the adapter and that is about it. Even reinstalling the Driver will not work, unless you also remove the adapter in Device Manager at the same time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    24 Nov 2015 #15
    Join Date : Jan 2015
    Posts : 35
    Windows 10 Anniversay Ed.
    Thread Starter

    Thanks for all the help guys. I had some other issues too. I just reverted back to 8.1 for now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    24 Nov 2015 #16
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,610
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by bro67 View Post
    It does not solve the problem of the DNS cache and Winsock. All that it does is reset the adapter and that is about it. Even reinstalling the Driver will not work, unless you also remove the adapter in Device Manager at the same time.

    Resetting Winsock is another troubleshooting method. It depends what the problem is if you need to go that far.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    15 Aug 2016 #17
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 86
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Resetting Winsock is another troubleshooting method. It depends what the problem is if you need to go that far.
    So, is the fix either running a DNS flush or a Winsock reset or a combination of the two? I have this issues with a few PC at the office and disabling the network card and re-enabling works as far as getting skype for business re-installed or making sure that yellow triangle on the network icon goes away letting me know it has full internet. Seems to be a frequent bug.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Remove yellow/blue sheild icon from shortcuts
After upgrading to Windows 10, some desktop shortcuts have UAC shield icons. Is it possible to remove them? 26944 EDIT: Here's a solution... Launch the shortcuts via CMD: Right-click the shortcut to Properties Click Change Icon, then...
Customization
Solved Network icon in tray has yellow triangle but net works fine
Hi, Last night I bit the bullet again & upgraded to windows 10 & then did a clean install. I have noticed that the network icon in the system tray shows a yellow triangle & says no access but I can surf fine with chrome & use qbitorrent etc. ...
General Support
Taskbar Icon Size
Hello everyone. I have small problem again. Is anyone know how to change the taskbar icon size? Because Windows 10 Taskbar icons looks so small too me. Here is different from Windows 10 to Windows 7. Thanks. 27697
Customization
How to Add a Print Icon to Taskbar
I am still adjusting from IE to Edge and Windows 10. How do I add a Print icon (or something similar) to the taskbar? Thanks!
General Support
Power icon on taskbar
The power icon, which isn't being displayed on the taskbar, is not selectable in the SETTINGS area, as described here... System Icons - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums What can be done to make it available?
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:50.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums