Windows 10: remote desktop connection problem ... Solved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    29 Sep 2015 #1

    remote desktop connection problem ...


    disconnect 1-2 min say "login another user"
    i have win 10 pro im change remote resvices session time limit and another method but not solved....

    my englis is bad sory for this...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    29 Sep 2015 #2

    There could be many reasons why RDP fails like this. Possibly firewall settings or RDP settings or if you are on a domain then policy updates may be overriding your connection when they update. Can you explain your setup and how the network is connected?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    29 Sep 2015 #3

    Kanata said: View Post
    There could be many reasons why RDP fails like this. Possibly firewall settings or RDP settings or if you are on a domain then policy updates may be overriding your connection when they update. Can you explain your setup and how the network is connected?
    thanks for answer
    im fixed
    i dont have connection problems my problem is disconnection a few min
    i think problem is session permission ... im chance any registiry settings and group policy setting but not fixed :)
    when im install rdpwrap Releases · binarymaster/rdpwrap · GitHub
    problem is fixed...

    sory for my bad english:)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    29 Sep 2015 #4

    Make sure the account on the computer you are connecting to has a password set.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    29 Sep 2015 #5

    halasz said: View Post
    Make sure the account on the computer you are connecting to has a password set.
    thanks
    i cant want use password...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    29 Sep 2015 #6

    Well I'm sorry but if you don't use a password on the account you are connecting to RDC will disconnect as it will try to look up your password and fail.

    Try it with a password to see if this is the problem - it could be something else of course.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    01 Oct 2015 #7

    halasz said: View Post
    Well I'm sorry but if you don't use a password on the account you are connecting to RDC will disconnect as it will try to look up your password and fail.

    Try it with a password to see if this is the problem - it could be something else of course.
    That's interesting, because I have my 2 home computers networked and I use RDC all the time, with NO password.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    01 Oct 2015 #8

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    That's interesting, because I have my 2 home computers networked and I use RDC all the time, with NO password.
    Hmm..... I always thought an account with a password was required for RDC. I may have been thinking incorrectly.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    01 Oct 2015 #9

    NavyLCDR said: View Post
    Hmm..... I always thought an account with a password was required for RDC. I may have been thinking incorrectly.
    OK guys, darn it, I checked, and I do have a PW but its been so long since I had to enter it, I forgot. You guys ARE Right!!
    I just don't have to enter it after I input the network password for the 1st time. I'm sorry!!!!! I hate messing up.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    01 Oct 2015 #10

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    OK guys, darn it, I checked, and I do have a PW but its been so long since I had to enter it, I forgot. You guys ARE Right!!
    I just don't have to enter it after I input the network password for the 1st time. I'm sorry!!!!! I hate messing up.
    I'm not sure it is required as such (well it isn't) but it will disconnect you after 2 or 3 seconds and it is a pain to set one within that time.

    I always make VM's with my real name as a local account before converting the to MS account (I don't want my name to be hala001). If I don't give the local account a password then Hyper-V will try to find my password (from Azure I think), give up and disconnect me. It is hard to set a password in 2 or 3 seconds but once you have it is OK - RDP remembers it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Threads
Hi On previous versions of Windows you could put an IP address : portnumber i.e. 192.168.0.1:1234 Now in Windows 10 it says the : character is an illegal character so how do I define the port number to connect to for a remote desktop...
Hello, I have Windows 10 Home edition and I am using the Remote Desktop Connection, but the RDC does not connect to the same computers hat I used to connect with Windows 8.1. I have enabled RDC to go through the firewall, but that did not...
Solved remote desktop connection in Network and Sharing
(1)The initial box you get when trying to connect ,has below,is it the computer name the pc your on or the pc s name your trying to connect to? computer .............? user name-none specified (2) the enter your credential box after above Whats...
Remote desktop connection in Network and Sharing
Remote desktop connection so here is my issue when I have Windows 7 or use remote desktop to stream movies to the Xbox one now that I've upgraded to windows 10 every time I exit RDP it closes down the stream the Xbox no apps will remain open when...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:27.
Find Us