Show off your internet speed!

Page 49 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 7,257
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #481



    I think the ping must be wrong.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Enterprise x64 Build 1607
       #482

      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,223
    Windows 10
       #483

    here is my result

    Show off your internet speed!-1386233604.png
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #484

    Just rechecked and here's what I found:

      My Computer


  5. Posts : 33
    Windows11 Pro
       #485

    New Fibre Connection


    Show off your internet speed!-5655921139.png

    New fibre connection from KCom [Kingston-upon-Hull] fitted yesterday. FTTH connection, 49.99 per month including 24/7free local calls, 24/7 free uk national calls and free calls to any mobiles 18.00 to 06.00 weekdays and 24/7 on weekends
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2
    Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
       #486

    Show off your internet speed!-internet.png
    And it costs $100AUD for this rubbish. Lucky its unlimited though
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 36,375
    Windows 10 Home x64 21H2
       #487

    TheeSilent said:
    Show off your internet speed!-internet.png
    And it costs $100AUD for this rubbish. Lucky its unlimited though


    A Guy
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 1,223
    Windows 10
       #488

    heres mine this morning. the first is from speedtest. the second reading is by bing..are they for real? my upload cant be that fast.
    Show off your internet speed!-pingy.jpg

    Show off your internet speed!-pingy2-bing.jpg
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 8,578
    Windows 10 Home x64 Windows 10 Prox64
       #489

    Pathfinder said:
    heres mine this morning. the first is from speedtest. the second reading is by bing..are they for real? my upload cant be that fast.
    Show off your internet speed!-pingy.jpg

    Show off your internet speed!-pingy2-bing.jpg
    Don't know, what are you paying for.
    Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results
    This is wifi, but I pay for 150/15 and get 175/18 wired consistently.
    Last edited by rvbfan; 27 Sep 2016 at 16:26.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,223
    Windows 10
       #490

    rvbfan said:
    Don't know, what are you paying for.
    Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results
    This is wifi, but I pay for 150/15 and get 175/18 wired consistently.
    its xfinity double play, internet plus cable.. "performance pro" internet...100 dollars a month.. I want to leave out pro, because most of the time, my connection is sluggish or internet service is in blackout lolzzz. wifi is free.. I only use wifi on tablet

    now here is todays test sept 30th, 2016

    Show off your internet speed!-speed.jpg
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 30 Sep 2016 at 10:48.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:52.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums