Show off your internet speed!

Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
  1. baskhara's Avatar
    Posts : 16
    Windows 10
       #341

    Apparently I am the only one with this speed

    Show off your internet speed!-4665246374.png
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #342

    baskhara said:
    Apparently I am the only one with this speed

    Show off your internet speed!-4665246374.png
    Wow! Apparently your ISP gets the inch worm award!
      My Computers

  3. lx07's Avatar
    Posts : 5,479
    2004
       #343

    baskhara said:
    Apparently I am the only one with this speed

    Show off your internet speed!-4665246374.png
    Could be worse - 11% of PT Telkom are even slower (so it says) :)
      My Computer

  4. baskhara's Avatar
    Posts : 16
    Windows 10
       #344

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Wow! Apparently your ISP gets the inch worm award!
    Haha they worth getting it!
    halasz said:
    Could be worse - 11% of PT Telkom are even slower (so it says) :)
    Yeah, is this worth for $14/month?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 5
    Windows 10 Pro
       #345

    Show off your internet speed!-speedtest.png
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,868
    W10 pro x64 20H2 Build 19042.610
       #346

    Rural Lancashire (UK). Check this one out... look at the video from around 3 minutes in. This is Broadband diy style.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-34141835
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your internet speed!-capture1.png  
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #347

    Mooly said:
    Rural Lancashire (UK). Check this one out... look at the video from around 3 minutes in. This is Broadband diy style.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-34141835
    Thanks for posting that, Mooly. Interesting stuff! Being here in the U.S. we'd probably never would've seen that story.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 1,868
    W10 pro x64 20H2 Build 19042.610
       #348

    Its great isn't it. Now if only all the sites we click on daily could serve their pages up at speeds to match. That is where the real limits seem to be. Imagine if Windows Update could deliver at those speeds.
      My Computer

  9. badrobot's Avatar
    Posts : 5,258
    Win 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       #349

    kmlane said:
    Show off your internet speed!-speedtest.png
    Converted:
    84Mb/s
    5.5Mb/s
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #350

    Mooly said:
    Its great isn't it. Now if only all the sites we click on daily could serve their pages up at speeds to match. That is where the real limits seem to be. Imagine if Windows Update could deliver at those speeds.
    LOL! Yes. When opening a page on some sites it seems that the server has to wake in order to deliver the page.
      My Computers


 
Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums