Show off your internet speed!

Page 21 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #201

    ^ I know. I remember being on a dial up. This was back in the 90's and with not so stable OS's. Back then to re install windows was a two day process.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. rvbfan's Avatar
    Posts : 8,895
    Windows 10 Home x64 Windows 10 Prox64
       #202

    And no backup images. Computing on the edge, miss it sometimes.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. badrobot's Avatar
    Posts : 5,160
    Win 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       #203

    Gary said: View Post
    ^ I know. I remember being on a dial up. This was back in the 90's and with not so stable OS's. Back then to re install windows was a two day process.
    Is that the maximum speed offered at your location?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 39,937
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #204



    Reasonable, I think...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    #205

    f14tomcat said: View Post


    Reasonable, I think...
    Ah.. yes..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #206

    badrobot said: View Post
    Is that the maximum speed offered at your location?
    No it is not, but it is close to it. Most of the time when I download stuff it is at 19.00 Mb/s
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 39,937
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #207

    Gary said: View Post
    ^ I know. I remember being on a dial up. This was back in the 90's and with not so stable OS's. Back then to re install windows was a two day process.
    And that was just to get the pile of 3˝ floppy's sorted out!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    #208

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    And that was just to get the pile of 3˝ floppy's sorted out!
    And if all of them worked, stupid diskettes used to go bad when you look at them wrong way.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #209

    I can remember 5 1/2 inch FD's

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 11,325
    Mint 19.1
       #210

    I can remember 8" flopies.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 21 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Read more: How HTTP/2 will speed up your web browsing
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15.
Find Us