Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
  1.    04 Dec 2014 #121
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 25,272
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17046

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by algiuxas View Post
    Brink, how much you pay for month?
    $60 a month for the first year, then $72 after that.
    Any bandwidth cap on that @Brink?

    I am paying $100/month for a cable TV and internet bundle with 320GB bandwidth cap per month.

    Attachment 9150
    The premier package I have has a 300 GB combined download and upload cap per month.

    Internet Speeds and Data Plans Information | Cox Communications
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    05 Dec 2014 #122
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,641
    Win 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by algiuxas View Post
    Brink, how much you pay for month?
    $60 a month for the first year, then $72 after that.
    Any bandwidth cap on that @Brink?

    I am paying $100/month for a cable TV and internet bundle with 320GB bandwidth cap per month.

    Attachment 9150
    The premier package I have has a 300 GB combined download and upload cap per month.

    Internet Speeds and Data Plans Information | Cox Communications

    I wonder if your internet is running on fiber optic cables. The speeds are quite accurate. I am actually paying only for 60Mbps speed but I normally get between 80 and 90+Mbps actual speeds. Maybe fiber optics advantage?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    05 Dec 2014 #123
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 25,272
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17046

    They may have a fiber backbone, but it's connected via coaxial cable to my house.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    05 Dec 2014 #124
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts : 162
    Windows 10 Technical Preview x64

    I Woke up to find out that Bright House left me a christmas present!!!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3963547768.png 
Views:	118 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	9194
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    06 Dec 2014 #125
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Bay Area
    Posts : 18,813
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64

    The kitties are zooming now!

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    06 Dec 2014 #126
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Tews View Post
    I Woke up to find out that Bright House left me a christmas present!!!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3963547768.png 
Views:	118 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	9194
    Now that is cool!!

    Congrats!!
    Oh and MEOW!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    08 Dec 2014 #127
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    KSA
    Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux

    Package name '20 GB' and speed -_-

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_129.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	9271
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    09 Dec 2014 #128
    Join Date : Dec 2014
    Not Telling You!
    Posts : 20
    Windows 10
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    09 Dec 2014 #129
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,641
    Win 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahadking07 View Post
    Package name '20 GB' and speed -_-

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_129.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	9271

    Is that wired or wireless?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    09 Dec 2014 #130
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,451
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Looks like dial-up !!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
How HTTP/2 will speed up your web browsing
Read more: How HTTP/2 will speed up your web browsing
Windows 10 News
Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10
Source
Windows 10 News
Intel turns to light beams to speed up supercomputers
More
Windows 10 News
Show off your internet speed!
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:52.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums