Show off your internet speed!

  1. Hemimax's Avatar
    Posts : 2,340
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #991

    Sorry for the wait but it should be worth it
      My Computers

  2. cgrim1985's Avatar
    Posts : 59
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
       #992

    My local cable company:

      My Computer

  3. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,329
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #993

    Please, no condolences, this is my usual speed about noon to late night, otherwise 20/10. It's 4G mobile network.
    Show off your internet speed!-image.png
      My Computers

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 52,984
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #994

    CountMike said:
    Please, no condolences, this is my usual speed about noon to late night, otherwise 20/10. It's 4G mobile network.
    Show off your internet speed!-image.png

    and a
      My Computers

  5. Hemimax's Avatar
    Posts : 2,340
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #995

    I feel ya on that ping, Spectrum's ping is more like a pong
      My Computers

  6. Lance1's Avatar
    Posts : 653
    Windows 10 Professional x64 20H2
       #996

    Here We GO! 300 - 300 Telus Fiber. Couldn't afford full fiber.



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your internet speed!-speed-test.png  
      My Computers

  7. Plankton's Avatar
    Posts : 2,078
    Windows 10 Pro
       #997

    Well here's mine.....I went from 100 meg to 400 meg. Why or why did I wait so long to do this.

    Show off your internet speed!-net-speed.png
      My Computer

  8. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,329
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #998

    Second day in a row, can't get hold of provider to complain. A throwback to old phone line ADSL_
    Show off your internet speed!-image.png
      My Computers

  9. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 10,460
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #999

    CountMike said:
    Second day in a row, can't get hold of provider to complain. A throwback to old phone line ADSL_
    Show off your internet speed!-image.png
    Hi there
    Try this -- might be faster !!!!!

    Show off your internet speed!-ac.png

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer

  10. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,329
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #1000

    jimbo45 said:
    Hi there
    Try this -- might be faster !!!!!

    Show off your internet speed!-ac.png

    Cheers
    jimbo
    Lol. 150 Baud modem ?? I don't have landline last 15 years.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums