Windows 10: Lots of DATA being used by svchost.exe (netsvcs) Solved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 67
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       06 Aug 2015 #11

    AveYo said: View Post
    Then you need to turn store and metro app updates off. I will post soon an easy to use batch file to turn some underlying services off
    Store and Metro App updates off?

    By the way, I don't use Store and the apps. Usually, I use it for browsing, MS Word, gaming, watching movies and hearing songs.

    And maybe, soon I'll get broadband connection with unlimited usage, so I'll enable BITS at that time and leave it as it is.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 10
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       24 Aug 2015 #12

    Hey Akash, what its BITS? and about Black Viper, its had not answered -_-"

    sometimes svchost.exe is steal my Internet data. when i was forced it, they log out of my windows account.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 67
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       24 Aug 2015 #13

    Iwanstwn7 said: View Post
    Hey Akash, what its BITS? and about Black Viper, its had not answered -_-"

    sometimes svchost.exe is steal my Internet data. when i was forced it, they log out of my windows account.
    You may disable BITS by going to Task Manager > Services > BITS > *Right Click* > Stop. However, it'll automatically start running whenever you restart your computer and connect to the Internet.

    You can search for any tutorial to disable it permanently, but try to keep your PC up-to-date because it still needs many improvements.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 10
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       24 Aug 2015 #14

    Akash said: View Post
    You may disable BITS by going to Task Manager > Services > BITS > *Right Click* > Stop. However, it'll automatically start running whenever you restart your computer and connect to the Internet.

    You can search for any tutorial to disable it permanently, but try to keep your PC up-to-date because it still needs many improvements.
    are it'll affect of my windows when disabling it? like bug or anything
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 67
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       24 Aug 2015 #15

    Iwanstwn7 said: View Post
    are it'll affect of my windows when disabling it? like bug or anything
    I've not faced any different bugs after disabling it. I keep my PC up-to-date, so I don't face problems. :P
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 10
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       25 Aug 2015 #16

    Akash said: View Post
    I've not faced any different bugs after disabling it. I keep my PC up-to-date, so I don't face problems. :P
    If i'm disabling it, that just disable of automatic windows update download right? in other words, it just changed to manual download
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 67
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       25 Aug 2015 #17

    Iwanstwn7 said: View Post
    If i'm disabling it, that just disable of automatic windows update download right? in other words, it just changed to manual download
    No, it simply stop the download process for a while and it will restart the process again when your PC is started. You can take it as temporary solution.

    And if you wanted better options than follow this guide.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 10
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       26 Aug 2015 #18

    Oops the svchost.exe (netsvcs) is keep steal my Internet data besides the guide is working and the windows update is waiting for me to download it Then im disabling BITS manualy, but the svchost.exe is keep steal internet data

    its a virus? but when im scanning with anti virus(ESET NOD32 Antivirus) they're not detected
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 67
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       26 Aug 2015 #19

    Iwanstwn7 said: View Post
    Oops the svchost.exe (netsvcs) is keep steal my Internet data besides the guide is working and the windows update is waiting for me to download it Then im disabling BITS manualy, but the svchost.exe is keep steal internet data

    its a virus? but when im scanning with anti virus(ESET NOD32 Antivirus) they're not detected
    You don't need to disable or stop BITS after following that tutorial. Just check for the updates once and Windows should stop downloading the updates automatically.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 11
    Windows 10 PRO 64bit intel cpu
       30 Mar 2016 #20

    Ahaha I like that once windows download 100gigs of your mobile data it will stop downloading it thanks But i kill it before it kill my internet
    So we again back to where began go in services disable half of windows
    Go in regedid play around

    Hi this svhost is an ISSUE
    Anyone have a full list how turn off all updates
    I was have to use NetBalancer to desaible internet access to this svhosts
    Anyone yet have a normal switch to turnn off background app and half windows usless stuff that ruins performance and eats trafic like no tomorrow ?
    Thanks For advice i will disable BITS service.
    Its feels like we got no control over windows10 what so ever
    Akash
    You can desaible it permanently in services But still it is aloot of disapointment when you trafic runned out earlier just because windows decided ou lets update same random stuff you no need
    I still experement whit windows10 but its just in mess right now
    But your solution works well )
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Threads
Hi, I was just trying how Media Creation Tool is working and does it support resume or not but at first I was not able to open it but soon, it got open and I simply chosen the option to create ISO file and started the download and done the test...
try this > create a new folder on the desktop and name it: settings.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} then double click on this folder for easy access to lots of options.:thumbsup:
Solved Lots of Random Notifications? in Performance & Maintenance
So I get a lot of random notifications from the action center. Most of the time, the notification shows up for half a second and goes away before I even get a chance to read then. Then its not even listed in the action center bar. So I've since...
Can someone please explain what to do to resolve these errors in eventlog? Service Control manager 7031The User Data Access_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in...
My pc specs are on my profile. But yeah, I clicked start menu, then settings. A window pops up and then immediately closes. Same thing with a couple other apps. They are there, but they just don't... work. However, things like the Xbox app...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47.
Find Us