Windows 10: Office 97 no longer compatible after 1709 update

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    26 Nov 2017 #21

debsawyer said: View Post
    Why aren't you using the online version of Office? It's free, and it's the latest version.
    The online version is very cutdown version and pretty useless for anything other than basic word processing - it does not offer much over simply using wordpad.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2.    26 Nov 2017 #22

Office Online is useless if you don't have and are not signed into Office on your PC.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Related Threads
The previous work around with windows did work however I'm seeing this error with 1709 version. Any ideas? Windows Mail could not be started because one of its libraries could not be found.
Office 2016 Installation Routine Deleting Older Stand-alone Apps More here: Office 2016 Installation Routine Deleting Older Stand-alone Apps Special offer for customers with Office 2016 and Office 2013 standalone applications
Hi I'm using Microsoft office 2010 outlook wit windows 10... I find that windows 10 keeps changing my settings i.e. when I uncheck the box in an email account in outlook 10... it changes back after next boot... I uncheck leave on server so it is...
At one time, I had Windows 2013 on my desktop computer. At some point I upgraded to Office 2016 and uninstalled Office 2013. However, every day for weeks now, Windows Update has tried (unsuccessfully) to install the following: Security Update for...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd