1. Posts : 19,499
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       06 Jan 2018 #61

antspants said: View Post
    I have Office Pro Plus click to run 2016. I have white/colorful/dark gray
    No Black

v.1711 B.8730.2165 Click-To-Run
    How often do you get updates, Ants?

Thinking out loud, I wonder if enough people complained about Black being missing that it's being put back and just hasn't reached those not on Insider Builds yet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

2.    06 Jan 2018 #62

Wynona said: View Post
    How often do you get updates, Ants?

Thinking out loud, I wonder if enough people complained about Black being missing that it's being put back and just hasn't reached those not on Insider Builds yet.

Hello Wynona (I have always just loooved that name)

My win 10 pro 64bit is supposed to update all MS products but I manually updated Office 2016 today from the Office account page, seems there were updates, Wynona, taking me to the update I specified above, no Dark. It is odd how the themes are discriminating Office versions.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

3. Posts : 19,499
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       06 Jan 2018 #63

My win 10 pro 64bit is supposed to update all MS products but I manually updated Office 2016 today from the Office account page, seems there were updates, Wynona, taking me to the update I specified above, no Dark. It is odd how the themes are discriminating Office versions.
    Well, there goes that theory. Thanks for the rep.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

4.    09 Jan 2018 #64

Mine has the Black theme with 365 ProPlus on Monthly Channel
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	171696
      My ComputerSystem Spec

5. Posts : 1
    Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
       25 Feb 2018 #65

I tried flybynite's DHJOHNS Office_C2R_Color_Changer_v1.5 however it tells me:
    Sorry You Can't Use This Program
    You Must Have a Click-to-Run Version of Office Installed

My ComputerSystem Spec

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567