How to edit PDF of Flowchart with Word Windows 10 or Adobe Tool

1. Posts : 61

How to edit PDF when Text is wrapped by Images?

My experience is Word open PDF correctly for text that are aligned such as spreadsheet; Otherwise, I am finding spilled content into another Page.
    Example are text within Diagrams (Flowcharts and Product Operating Procedure)
    Problem disappears when text is converted into tabular format.
    For anyone to vote on suggestion to Microsoft.
    https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com...c-000d3ad924d4

My workaround is
    1. remove lines
    2. tabularize.

Is there a better way?
    How to edit PDF of Flowchart with Word Windows 10 or Adobe Tool-how-ocr-flowchart.gif

Otherwise, I am finding either content spill into another Page or no text recognition
    How to edit PDF of Flowchart with Word Windows 10 or Adobe Tool-sample-flowchart-spilled-text.gif

How to edit PDF of Flowchart with Word Windows 10 or Adobe Tool-adobe-scan.gif
    Last edited by 8KMw; 10 May 2023 at 23:57. Reason: Without tabular text, content spill (Word) or no text (Adobe)
      My Computer

2. Posts : 15,581
    Windows10

It is an unrealistic expectation to expect Word to handle pages with conplicated graphics.

You need to invest in a quality PDF editing tool.
      My Computer

3. Posts : 3
    windows 10

Agree with cereberus
    Have you tried to use a PDF editing tool with OCR capabilities instead of relying on MS Word to perform such a complex task. A PDF editOR at least keeps them in one page just as the original PDF file

>>What is OCR? Explained by Microsoft
      My Computer

4. Posts : 282
    Windows 10 Pro

OP only has 11 posts. Say it ain't so...

Edit-

And good God oh mighty they're all PDF related, too! LMAO!

Jackie Chan Sings War! - YouTube
      My Computer