SharePoint Crashing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Posts : 120
    Window 10 Pro 22H2

I am having the same issues on 2 laptops both using Outlook 2010. I have tried disabling FILE COLLABORATION in One Drive as suggested, but still note the Critical Error with Sharepoint in Reliability History.

Thank you for the suggestion. Hope Microsoft repairs this problem soon.
      My Computer

2. Posts : 120
    Window 10 Pro 22H2

I stand corrected. Disabling File Collaboration seems to work. No Sharepoint errors today.

Thank you.
      My Computer

3. Posts : 2,915
    Windows 10 Pro for the Bro

Toronto Cat said:
    I stand corrected. Disabling File Collaboration seems to work. No Sharepoint errors today.

Thank you.
    It's good to hear that this same method seems to be a solution for you as well.
    Thanks for posting back and stating so, so others can notice that two people (you & Steve C) who get this error seem to find that the proposed solution by Steve seems to resolve this issue, until it gets fixed by Microsoft.

I appreciate you posting back. Your latest post is very useful for other people out there who come across this Thread.
      My Computer

4. Posts : 120
    Window 10 Pro 22H2

Thank you for your kind reply, but I'm so sorry to report that I just had a Sharepoint critical error in Reliability History despite disabling File Collaboration in OneDrive.
    I do hope Microsoft is aware and will fix this problem.
      My Computer

5. Posts : 2,915
    Windows 10 Pro for the Bro

Toronto Cat said:
    Thank you for your kind reply, but I'm so sorry to report that I just had a Sharepoint critical error in Reliability History despite disabling File Collaboration in OneDrive.
    I do hope Microsoft is aware and will fix this problem.
    You're welcome =)

And yes, you're right. This is an issue that hopefully Microsoft is aware of (I'm sure that they are), and are working on getting it fixed. It's just a matter of time...
      My Computer

6. Posts : 120
    Window 10 Pro 22H2

Thank you.
      My Computer

7. Posts : 120
    Window 10 Pro 22H2

I want to report that since disabling File Collaboration as Steve C. suggested, I have been error free for 5 days now. Thank you Steve C. for the solution.

Does anyone know if Microsoft has repaired the problem yet.
      My Computer

8. Posts : 7,904
    Windows 11 Pro 64 bit

Toronto Cat said:
    I want to report that since disabling File Collaboration as Steve C. suggested, I have been error free for 5 days now. Thank you Steve C. for the solution.

Does anyone know if Microsoft has repaired the problem yet.
    Don't be silly!
      My Computers

9. Posts : 120
    Window 10 Pro 22H2

Disappointed to report another Sharepoint critical error today despite File Collaboration disabled. It's the first such error in two weeks.
      My Computer