Microsoft Office 2021 Professional - $29.99 Lifetime

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,520
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v21H2
       #11

    Ghot said:
    I dunno, it's not MY deal.

    But I would think that once you redeem the code... it's yours.
    I bought Office 2019 Pro Plus from another seller 2-1/2 years ago. Last month I reinstalled it on the same computer for at least the 3rd or 4th time. I had no problem doing that.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 3,668
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2
       #12

    Thanks Ghot, today it's back down to $29.99. Is the key link an ISO or just a cloud connection?
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 10,647
    Windows 10 Workstation x64
       #13

    I've swapped the links out in the thread - it's the same offer from the same company, but our site gets the commission, not ghacks.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 13,730
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 22H2 Build 19045.2364
       #14

    z3r010 said:
    I've swapped the links out in the thread - it's the same offer from the same company, but our site gets the commission, not ghacks.
    John,

    Sensible move.
    There have been several threads in ElevenForum with the ghacks link over the past year.
    This is the only example I kept a link to - Lifetime license for Ms Office 2021 Professional is back on ghacks for $49.99 - ElevenForum


    All the best,
    Denis
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 10,647
    Windows 10 Workstation x64
       #15

    Thanks, Denis; I've swapped the links in that one too. I'm not bothered about editing them everywhere, as it's only a couple of dollars in commission on a few random sales.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 362
    Windows 10.0.19043.2006
       #16

    Ghot said:
    I dunno, it's not MY deal.

    But I would think that once you redeem the code... it's yours.
    I believe you're correct. Once the product is installed and activated it shows up in the Microsoft account. I have an Office 2016 license that I activated about four years ago and recently moved to a new computer. The hardest part was just finding the right webpages to deactive/remove the old PC and install to the new PC

    By the way, the $29.99 sale appears to be active again, but who knows for how long...? Looks like it's not going to go any lower.

    Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License | StackSocial
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 19,859
    Win 10 Home ♦♦♦19045.2546 (x64) [22H2]
    Thread Starter
       #17

    Victek said:
    I believe you're correct. Once the product is installed and activated it shows up in the Microsoft account. I have an Office 2016 license that I activated about four years ago and recently moved to a new computer. The hardest part was just finding the right webpages to deactive/remove the old PC and install to the new PC

    By the way, the $29.99 sale appears to be active again, but who knows for how long...? Looks like it's not going to go any lower.

    Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License | StackSocial


    I see that. It must be a Cyber Monday sale, now.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 362
    Windows 10.0.19043.2006
       #18

    There's a new link for the sale which went active today - 11/30/22 - and says it will be active for a week.

    Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License $29.99

    Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License | StackSocial
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 7,424
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #19

    I just bagged that deal in the UK which worked out at £31.08 on my credit card after taxes and today's conversion rate (thanks Liz Truss).

    Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime
    License
    1 $29.99 $29.99
    Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows
    Subtotal: $29.99
    Tax: $6.00
    Shipping: free
    Handling: $0.99
    TOTAL CHARGED: $36.98
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 7,424
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #20

    Update - the key I bought from this link actually installs Microsoft Professional Plus 2021 which is not a retail product. There is hence no guarantee it will continue to work so perhaps we should ask for our money back?

    Microsoft Office 2021 Professional - .99 Lifetime-office-1.jpg

    Also, the usual method for checking the licence status shows no product is installed despite it being activated and working fine:

    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16>cscript ospp.vbs /dstatus
    Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.812
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

    ---Processing--------------------------
    ---------------------------------------
    <No installed product keys detected>
    ---------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------
    ---Exiting-----------------------------

    The software does appear in my Microsoft account from where I installed it:

    Microsoft Office 2021 Professional - .99 Lifetime-office-2.jpg
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums