Which Office?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Posts : 216
    Win 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867)

This nostalgia reminds me of using Word around 1991 or 92, V.2 I think.

I wrote in a report "Regular reviews should be held between Department x and Department y". Then for some reason ran the grammar checker. It highlighted Regular reviews saying Unrecognised or foreign phrase, do you mean rigor mortis?

Nearly fell off my chair with laughter
      My Computers

2. Posts : 12,413
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro

My first foray into Microsoft's Office was the Office, 4.2 suite, or was it 4.5, which had Version 6 of the individual applications. My next was Office 97 which had E-Mail problems leading to the release of Outlook 98. Have always had a Version installed, Office 2000 works fine on Win10 except I don't install Outlook, my needs are simpler so don't use Macros.
      My Computers

3. Posts : 889
    W10-2009 19042.1348

tpriest said:
    [*]I have both a desktop & a laptop PC, both running Office 2010 Professional. Iím the only user and use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher. Want to learn Access but havenít got round to it yet. I donít have a Microsoft Account (do have an old style desktop Skype login but itís not an email address).
    I know I am too late, but surely you could run the Access in your Office 2010? And AFAIK you don't need an MS account to do so.
      My Computer