Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

1. Posts : 14
    Win10 Pro V:2004 B:19041.1052

Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

Hello All,
    I hope everyone is keeping well and safe!!

Within the Excel VBA coding window I am unable to horizontally scroll at all, using either, my laptops touchpad (two finger
    gesture) or a seperate mouse wheel. It's actility pretty frustrating. I am able to press and move the scrollbar using the mouse or arrow keys but nothing else will work.....
    I'm pretty stumped as touchpad two finger scrolling works in every other program perfectly.

Many thanks in advance for any ideas or solutions at all!! :)

Device Specs: Dell-XPS15-7590, Win10 Pro1909, 64bit, OS-Build: 18363.900, Intel17-9750H, 16GB Ram.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar-excel-vba-.jpg  
      My Computer

2. Posts : 18,044
    Win 10 Pro 64-bit v1909 - Build 18363 Custom ISO Install

Hello @new11,

Welcome to TenForums!

new11 said:
    Hello All,
    I hope everyone is keeping well and safe!!

Within the Excel VBA coding window I am unable to horizontally scroll at all, using either, my laptops touchpad (two finger
    gesture) or a seperate mouse wheel. It's actility pretty frustrating. I am able to press and move the scrollbar using the mouse or arrow keys but nothing else will work.....
    I'm pretty stumped as touchpad two finger scrolling works in every other program perfectly.

Many thanks in advance for any ideas or solutions at all!!
    I noticed that you haven't had a reply for this from a week ago so I thought I might try and help!
    Is the issue the same if you enter code [ data ] into the Sheet 1 Module?
      My Computer

3. Posts : 14
    Win10 Pro V:2004 B:19041.1052

Hi @Paul Black,
    Thanks for the reply and welcome. :)

Yes, sadly the issue still persists.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
      My Computer